American fundware to bolster VAR network
- New software enhances data access for financial analysis. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/27/95, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p10
States that American Fundware Incorporated, has developed a data access and graphical financial analysis tool. Functions; How the software works.
- American Fundware Hires New Executives. // Accounting Technology;Nov97, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p14
Announces American Fundware Inc.'s appointment of a team of new executives to complete a management team under company president Michael Potts.
- New products. // Accounting Technology;Apr2001, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p38
Features accounting software products in the United States. BillQuick Palm program from BQE Software; Fundware Budget Preparation program from American Fundware Inc.; MobileTimeBilling Version 2.0 program from Wireless Verticals.
- Intuit FundWare: Double the Clout. McCausland, Richard // Accounting Technology;Sep2002, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p50
Reports on developments at the U.S.-based computer software manufacturer, American Fundware Inc. compiled as of September 2002. Fund accounting practice; Development of fund accounting products; Agreement with Intuit Inc.
- Steady growth yields rich rewards for VAR. // Accounting Technology;Apr98, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p50
Features Peter Stam, an American Fundware value-added reseller of Needham Systems Associates. Background information of Stam; Stam's primary business; Average earnings of Needham for each installation and training; Customers of Needham.
- Accounting news. // Accounting Technology;Oct2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p12
Presents developments related to accounting firms in the United States as of October 2000. Reduction in Navision's service fee; Acquisition of Semaphore by Deltek Systems; Integration of American FundWare's accounting software with Sage-Best Software's FAS Asset Accounting.
- BRIEFS. // American City & County;Apr2002, Vol. 117 Issue 4, p70
Presents news briefs on cities and counties in the U.S. as of April 2002. Award received by the Tucson, Arizona from the Urban and Regional Information Systems Association; Acquisition of RKL Controls from Moyno by Red Valve; Strategic alliance formed by American Fundware with Manatron.
- CA wins trade-secret suit. Moore, Mark // PC Week;10/4/93, Vol. 10 Issue 39, p147
Reports on the trade-secret suit of Computer Associates International Inc. against the American Fundware Inc. Damages won by Computer Associates.
- Software reviews. Fulford, James // Accountancy Ireland;Feb1997, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p14
Reviews the accounting software packages JTime Monitor, Timeslips and The Big Red Book. INSET: Contacts..