Tax forms features converge
- Suite talk. Ma, Karen // Accounting Technology;Aug98, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p22
Focuses on the development of tax and accounting software suites. Remarks from Tom Davis, owner of Tom Davis and Associates, regarding the development of the software suites; How Computer Language Research purchased of Ace Suite benefited RIA Group; Details on vendors who opted to develop...
- CPSystems Offers Consumer Tax Forms. // Accounting Technology;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p12
Reports on CPSystems' offer of Laser Librarian CE, a consumer edition of its tax forms software package. Need for the company to partner with an organization with retail experience for consumer recognition of the product.
- CEO acquires CPSystems. // Accounting Technology;Sep97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p12
Reports that CPSystems has been acquired by its chief executive officer Glenn Dardick. Achievements in 1996; Subscription offer on the `Laser Librarian' forms service.
- CPSystems cuts prices. // Accounting Technology;Jul97, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p10
Reports that CPSystems has reduced prices for its software Laser Librarian. Renewal price; Wholesale price.
- CLR launches new accounting division. // Practical Accountant;Jun96, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p16
Reports that the Computer Language Research Inc. has formed a new division to develop and market accounting software products and services.
- Taxation. Gellis, Harold C. // CPA Journal;Nov93, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p16
Features computer programs for tax accounting. Computer Language Research's E-form; Microsoft's Windows-based Arthur Andersen Corporate Tax Solutions; Price Waterhouse's Tax Management System; TMS Lite; PW-Wire; MicroVision's Fixed Assets Relief; Tax Relief 1040.
- Software programs to make a CPA's life easier. Mingelgreen, Mark S. // CPA Journal;Nov93, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p38
Reviews computer software useful for tax matters other than preparation of tax returns. Abra Cadabra Software Inc.'s AbraPay Payroll System; Innovative Professional Softwares Inc.'s Business Valuation with Ratios & Graphs; Front Row Systems' CPA Ticker Database; More. INSETS: Criteria for...
- Tax services and tax forms on CD-ROM. Warner, Paul D. // CPA Journal;Nov93, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p48
Reviews two software packages that utilize CD-ROM technology. CCH Access CD-ROM system, a tax service for research; Performance; Evaluation; Cost; System requirements; E-Form from CLR/Fast-Tax, software that generates tax forms; System requirements.
- Keeping up with the new tax law. Hotch, Ripley // Nation's Business;Mar94, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p45
Announces the introduction of software for computing taxes. `Andrew Tobias' TaxCut,' from Meca Software Incorporated; `TurboTax,' from ChipSoft Incorporated; `CA Simply Tax For Windows,' from Computer Associates International Incorporated.