- The ulster muse. Kersnowski, Frank // Sewanee Review;Spring98, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p369
Features John Montague, an Irish poet. Information on Montague's poetry; His poems about friends; Montague's growth as a poet.
- Food Find! Timberman, Sherry // Jack & Jill;May/Jun2006, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p28
A word game related to the invention of English nobleman John Montague is presented.
- Platinum modules move accounting from fax to desktop. Barney, Doug // InfoWorld;10/18/93, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p29
Reports on Platinum Software Corp.'s Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)-enabled accounting modules to enable firms distribute financial information from their computers directly to clients. EDI Purchase Order; Order Entry; Shipping; Invoice; Payable Entry; Production Release; Price for each...
- Versatile Sandwich Has Rich History, Heritage. Lucardie, Frederik J. // Southeast Food Service News;Apr/May2011, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p9
The article explores the rich history and heritage of sandwiches in which over 300 million Americans consume sandwiches daily in the U.S. It narrates some of the legends that concerns the first sandwich which relates to a relentless gambler John Montague, the 4th Earl of Sandwich in the 18th...
- "Elegiac Cheer": A Conversation with John Montague. Ingersoll, Earl; Howard, Ben // Literary Review;Fall1987, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p23
Presents an interview with John Montague, one of the best-known Irish poets, regarding his life and works. Books published by the poet; Biographical profile; Comments of Montague regarding the social impact of lyric poetry.
- Cows Have No Religion. Mangan, Gerald // Parnassus: Poetry in Review;2002, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p247
Focuses on the poetry of John Montague. Representation of imperialism in Ireland in the poems; Career history of Montague; Impact of the pre-war experiences of Montague on his writings; Analysis of the poems of Montague included in the book 'Smashing the Piano' and 'Collected Poems.'
- Smashing the Piano (book review). Kaiser, Mary // World Literature Today;Winter2001, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p121
Reviews the book `Smashing the Piano,' by John Montague.
- The Figure in the Cave (Book). Kaczvinsky, Donald P. // Library Journal;9/15/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 15, p112
Reviews the book "The Figure in the Cave," by John Montague.
- The Pressed Melodeon. // Kenyon Review;Winter87, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p33
Examines the literary style of Irish poets. John Montague; Patrick Kavanagh; Davela Murphy; Derek Mahon; Benedict Kiely; Thomas Kinsella; Austin Clarke.