- Winners know their customers. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p31
Emphasizes on knowledge of customer preferences in the U.S. furniture industry and trade. Universality of the principle in business; Opening of stores among furniture retailers; Intensification of promotion among the retailers.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;06/08/2001, Issue 5241, p6
Presents question and answer advisory related to furniture industry in Great Britain. Suitability and comfortability of products; Liability of retailers over consumers; Rights of consumers.
- Specialists still winning the furniture retail battle. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p15
Focuses on the preference of people for furniture shopping in Great Britain. Advancement of Specialists on the preference; Percentage on consumer research result; Presentation of charts on product purchasing.
- Shoppers need information as much inspiration. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p19
Focuses on the consumer preference for a retail store specializing in furniture. Reference to consumer perception; Advantage of a furniture to be appealing; Common characteristic of furniture and floorcoverings market.
- Buyers look to keep momentum going. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p4
Assesses the attitude among furniture buyers in the U.S. Domination of home office, leather and microfiber upholstery furniture among buyer demand; Interest of buyers in case goods; Focus of individual furniture makers.
- Pining for colour. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002 Supplement, p20
Discusses the potential impact of consumers' preference for richly colored wood on furniture companies using softwood in Great Britain. Factors attributing to consumers' increasing interest in furniture made of softwood; European Commission's introduction of the Solvent Emissions Directive to...
- Comfort pays off in the bedroom. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p22
Highlights a survey conducted by 'Cabinet Maker' magazine on factors considered by consumers in Great Britain when buying a bed. Premium placed by consumers on comfort and price; Correlation between comfort and price; Importance of a bed's appearance; Marketing strategies used by retailers and...
- Who would you choose? // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2003, Issue 5362, p14
Focuses on consumers' preferences when it comes to salespeople from the furniture industry. Characteristics of salespeople preferred by consumers; Skills that should be acquired by furniture industry sales personnel to attain success in selling.
- Leader. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2012, Issue 5810, p3
The article discusses the factors requires for success in the furniture industry which includes incorporation of new technology with traditional farming techniques and keeping in mind desires and choice of customers.