- Guardsman targets consumers with new website. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2012, Issue 5802, p14
The article reports on the launch of a consumer focused website by Guardsman UK Ltd. to complement the company's new identity.
- Sponsor: Guardsman UK. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p17
Focuses on Guardsman U.K.'s sponsorship of the 1998 Furniture Industry Awards' upholstery fabrics category in Great Britain. Features of the award; Activities by the company in the area of research and development in fabric protection.
- New appointments at Guardsman. // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2014, Issue 5890, p10
The article announces the appointment of Scott McLauren as sales director and Zeyn Kassam as account manager for London and the South East England at British leading provider of furniture protection Guardsman UK Ltd.
- News in brief. // Cabinet Maker;01/08/99, Issue 5120, p4
Presents news items on the furniture industry in Great Britain, for the week of January 8, 1999. Plan by Guardsman UK to continue using the Guardsman brand despite changing its company name to Lilly Industries; Annual retail price inflation for furnishings; Cabinet importer Aspen Lander's...
- Exit strategy planning. Spilka, George // Electrical Wholesaling;Mar1997, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p35
Presents an overview of exit strategy planning, a concept in selling business enterprises. Definition of personal and financial objectives; Different exit strategies; Business foundation strengthening; Marketing; personnel; Facilities; Financial conditions; Case studies.
- Create an action plan for growth. Parelli, Lisa; Borst, Sue // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug97 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p119
Provides advice to security dealers on building a business or marketing plan. Inclusion of key management team members in the annual planning meeting; Styles and structures for a business plan; Components of an effective business plan.
- A unique offering that's smart. // Finance Week;11/25/2002, LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE. p5
Focuses on the implications of applying the Strategic Management & Account Relationship Technology (SMART). Provision of effective, efficient and decisive philosophy of the company; Reinforcement of the extensive marketing campaign of the company; Elaboration of the services offerings of the...
- Customer loyalty is the key. // Finance Week;11/25/2002, LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE. p6
Focuses on the business plans of SMART in South Africa. Provision of assistance to the customers; Complementation of the available niches of the company with selected footholds in commercial and industrial sector; Involvement at all level of businesses.
- THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;1/31/2003, p21
Reports business developments in South Africa as of January 2003. Negotiations concerning the buyout offer of Brozent Holdings to the minority shareholders of Nando; Acquisition of a put option from Merrill Lynch by VebFin; Purchase of Laser shares by Absa Corporate and Merchant Bank.