China's Global Shopping Spree
Tags: REPRINTS (Publications)
- Untitled. // American Spectator;Jan1994, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p72
Presents reprints from selected publications. Albert R. Hunt from the November 11, 1993 issue of the `Wall Street Journal'; Katie Kouric's interview with government official Anita Hill on the November 10, 1993 issue of publication `Today'; Dreams involving President Bill Clinton from the...
- The Stakes: Why We Need Marriage. Gallagher, Maggie // Human Life Review;Summer2003, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p85
Presents a reprint of the article "The Stakes: Why We Need Marriage," by Maggie Gallagher published in the July 14, 2003 issue of "National Review Online."
- Crain's makes reprints available. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/11/93, Vol. 9 Issue 41, p17
Announces the availability of article or advertisement reprints in the reprint program of the newspaper, `Crain's Detroit Business.' Delivery schedule of reprints; Cost of rush deliveries; Contact information.
- Selective perceptions and the politics of agricultural... Shaffer, James Duncan // Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm & Resource Issues;1990 3rd Quarater, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p17
Reprints the article `Selective Perceptions and the Politics of Agricultural Policy Analysis,' which appeared in the Political Economy of US Agriculture, Challenges of the 1990s.
- Manchukuo. Poole, B. W. H. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;10/5/2007, Vol. 201 Issue 14, p8
A reprint of the article "Manchukuo," by B. W. H. Poole, which appeared in the March 1, 1937 issue of "Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine" is presented.
- Nonfiction reprints. // Publishers Weekly;1/15/96, Vol. 243 Issue 3, p459
Features nonfiction reprints. Includes `Paul Robeson, Jr. Speaks to America: The Politics of Multiculturalism,' by Paul Robeson Jr.; `The Other Side of Death,' by Jan Price; `Made in America: An Informal History of the English Language in the United States,' by Bill Bryson.
- Once upon a time... Johnstone, Gloria // Grand Saline Sun (TX);4/26/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 17, p2
Reprints of articles which appeared in previous issues of the "Grand Saline Sun" in Texas are presented.
- Reprints of Crain stories. // Crain's New York Business;1/6/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p17
Presents information on availability of the reprints of articles published by 'Crain's New York Business.'
- FROM THE ARCHIVES. // ETC: A Review of General Semantics;Apr2007, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p179
The article presents two reprints authored by Anatole Rapoport. The articles are "What Is Semantics?" which appeared in an issue from 1962 and "General Semantics and The New Behavioral Sciences," which appeared in an article from 1965. The first article investigates Alfred Korzybski's basic...