Arch Taps Lucent For Installations
- PCMCIA firms readying faster cellular links. Orrange, Kate // InfoWorld;3/21/94, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p45
Reports on the implementation of Celeritas Technologies Ltd.'s TX-CEL technology by PCMCIA fax/modem vendors. Boost in cellular throughput; Licensing of the technology by Toshiba America Information Systems Inc.; Provision of better cellular connection by the TX-CEL algorithm; Negotiation...
- Electronic messaging. // Communications News;Aug95, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p58
Describes Octel's unified messaging system in a Microsoft Exchange server. Features and capabilities.
- Arch stakeholders file for Chapter 11. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the involuntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy filed by the stakeholders of Arch Wireless Inc. Stakeholders responsible for the filing; Options of the company.
- Arch emerges from bankruptcy. // RCR Wireless News;6/3/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p24
Reports on the emergence of Arch Wireless Inc. from Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Comments from Lyndon R. Daniels, the president and chief operating officer of Arch.
- Arch teeters on bankruptcy. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p1
States that Arch Wireless Inc. is heading for bankruptcy. Background of the company; Reason for the possible bankruptcy of the company; Collapse of its restructuring move; Details on the company's performance.
- Arch Pages Middleware Market For New Revenue. Brown, Karen // Wireless Week;9/30/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p12
Focuses on the launch of the Wireless Enterprise Solution product of service provider Arch Wireless Inc., as part of its move toward wireless middleware, in the U.S. as of 2002. Information on the standard applications program interfaces of the middleware; Reasons for moving toward the...
- Despite Bankruptcy, Arch Still Optimistic. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;2/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p19
Reports on the joint reorganization plan filed by Arch Wireless Inc. for itself and its wholly owned subsidiaries in federal bankruptcy court in Massachusetts. Launch of its Arch Wireless Enterprise Solution; Impact of Motorola's decision to exit from the paging business on the company; Demand...
- Arch files reorganization plan. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p19
Deals with the reorganization plan submitted by paging carrier Arch Wireless Inc. in 2002. Overview of the plan.
- Arch Seminar Series to Separate Hype from Reality for Execs. // Software Magazine;Spring2002, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p59
Presents an update on Arch Wireless Inc., a two-way wireless messaging and mobile information company headquartered in Marlborough, Massachusetts, as of April 2002. Issues covered by the Wireless Executive Seminar Series planned by Arch Wireless Inc.; Launch of the Arch Wireless Enterprise...