Glenayre Patent Suit Dismissed
- Glenayre Sues RIM For Patent. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p34
Reports on the patent infringement lawsuit filed by Glenayre Technologies Inc. against Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) in San Francisco, California, in July 1999. Amount asked by Glenayre for a settlement; Information on the patent in question.
- Glenayre files counterclaim against RIM. // RCR Wireless News;6/11/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p10
Reports on the counterclaim filed by Glenayre Technologies Inc. against Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) involving Glenayre's unified message distribution service. Argument of Glenayre against the patent infringement allegations of RIM.
- Glenayre sues RIM for patent infringement. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/30/99, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p2
Reports that Glenayre Technologies Inc.'s Wireless Access Group has filed a lawsuit against Research in Motion Ltd. for alleged infringement of a patent for two-way messaging services. Features of the companies' products; Research's response to the lawsuit.
- RIM Fires Protective Warning. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;05/21/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p8
Reports that the wireless E-mail powerhouse Research In Motion Ltd. filed a patent and trademark infringement complaint in the United States District Court in Delaware against Glenayre Technologies Incorporated. Companies' share prices on May 17, 2001.
- IPR disputes find their way to court. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/1/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p20
Focuses on the intellectual property disputes between wireless communication companies. Lawsuit filed by Research In Motion Ltd. against Glenayre Technologies Inc and Good Technology Inc.; Other companies involved in wireless data patent battles.
- BlackBerry's going blank? Stevenson III, Theodore // Fort Worth Business Press;3/7/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p23
Focuses on the patent infringement case filed by NTP against Research In Motion (RIM), maker of the Blackberry handheld wireless messengers. Injunction being sought by NTP against RIM; Amount awarded by the jury to NTP; Discussion of the possible re-examination of patents governing Blackberry...
- New ruling in Blackberry fight results in hearing. Clabaugh, Jeff // Buffalo Law Journal;12/5/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 97, p4
The article reports on the ruling of U.S. District Judge James Spencer on a patent infringement case filed by patent licensing firm NTP against Research in Motion as of 2005. Spencer declined to put the case on hold and ordered a hearing on whether to halt Blackberry service in the U.S. Facts of...
- Patent suit filed against RIM. // RCR Wireless News;11/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p34
Focuses on the patent infringement lawsuit filed against Research In Motion Ltd. by NTP Inc.
- Threat of BlackBerry Shutdown Leaves Doubt. Davis, Rob // San Diego Business Journal;1/30/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the lawsuit filed by NTP Inc. against computer firm Research in Motion Ltd., manufacturer of mobile computer device BlackBerry, for patent infringement in the U.S. NTP asked courts to suspend BlackBerry service and stop its maker from selling or making the product. Lastly,...