On Track With Wireless Assets
- Fixed assets/depreciation. // Practical Accountant;Dec96 Supplement, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p8
Presents a discussion on fixed asset management software for accounting firms. Trends in this software segment; Advice in the selection of this type of software; Major categories of this type of software.
- Streamline complex projects with asset management mapping. Limbaugh, Robert S. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Sep2001, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p43
Examines the significance of a dimensionalized asset management mapping (DAMM) technology on telecommunications installation and maintenance. Definition of dimensionalized asset mapping service; Technologies used by DAMM for map-based connectivity; Features of DAMM technology. INSET: How the...
- Digital asset management. Iverson, Hans Christian // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Feb2001, Issue 314, p20
Focuses on the importance of Digital Asset Management and rights management. Generation of maximum savings and efficiencies; Transformation to a successful virtual organization.
- Digital asset management in broadcast. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Feb2001, Issue 314, p21
Focuses on the benefits from digital asset management. Mass distribution of programming and future marketing campaigns; Content management; Storage of archives.
- Software sampler: Asset management. // Automatic I.D. News;Mar1996, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p62
Presents a partial list of available asset management software. Includes Bar/Scan; Advanced Barcode & Label Technologies' fixed asset tracking system; SwifTrack Assets from data recognition.
- Consolidating retirement accounts can really pay off. Ross, Janet // Free Press (Buda, TX);9/22/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 25, p1D
The article focuses on the need to consolidate retirement assets when an individual employee plans for a retirement.
- Reporting Asset Retirement Obligations Under SFAS 1-43. Jordan, Charles E.; Clark, Stanley J. // Ohio CPA Journal;Oct-Dec2001, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p68
Reports on the establishment of accounting for asset retirement obligation. Explanations of the key elements of the standard; Definition of asset retirement obligation; Measurement of asset retirement obligation liability.
- Benefits of Asset Management Systems. Newton, Chuck // Transmission & Distribution World;Apr2000, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p16
Discusses information on asset management systems (AMS). Questions for the utility that AMS can answer; Keys to successful implementation of asset management software; Benefits to implementing AMS.
- Never lose your balance. // Finance Week;9/6/2002, p44
Focuses on the importance of keeping an investment portfolio balanced. Changes in the performance of individual assets; Steps in facilitating any review process; Factors to consider in the review.