Smart Customer Service
- Are you in a global-business mode? TORRES-CUESTA, YOLY // Caribbean Business;8/27/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 33, p40
The article offers brief information the Sprint Open World telecommunication service.
- The Family That Yaks Together. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;02/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p20
Deals with a calling plan being offered by major telecommunication carriers in the United States for multiple users in 2001. Predicted increase in subscribers who sign up for group plans designed for families; Cost of such plan; Details on the Add-a-Phone being marketed by Sprint PCS.
- Sprint's Lauer Stresses Quality Customers. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;10/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p4
Reports on the changes promised by Len Lauer, president of Sprint PCS, to restore credibility in the company after a disastrous second quarter in 2002. Result of the Clear Pay program; Projection on churn by 2003; Reasons for the customer loss; Average amount of revenue per user.
- Sprint Nextel boots unhappy customers. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;7/9/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p25
The article reports on the decision of Sprint Nextel Corp. to cancel some subscribers despite several quarters of struggling to hold onto users. Sprint spokeswoman Roni Singleton said that the decision to cancel some subscribers came after long deliberation and an audit of Sprint Nextel...
- Sprint Nextel is all about satisfied customers. // Caribbean Business;8/24/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 33, pS2
The article profiles the Puerto Rico-based telecommunications company Sprint Nextel. Sprint Nextel is a top-notch customer service provider and has 44 million customers including some of the most sophisticated businesses in the world and many Fortune 500 companies. One of the goals of the...
- Verizon beats Sprint PCS to 1XRTT. Carroll, Kelly // Wireless Review;Feb2002, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the commercial launching of the 1XRTT, a third generation telecommunication technology in the U.S. markets developed by Verizon Wireless. Advantage of 1XRTT over other telecommunication standards; Competition of the company with Sprint PCS.
- Sprint PCS takes aim at business segment. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;05/24/99, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p29
Reports that Sprint PCS is targeting business users in the United States. Strengthening of growth and average revenue per user numbers; Competition strategies of the company.
- Sprint PCS launches in Madison. // RCR;02/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p14
Announces the launch of Sprint PCS' telecommunication service in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Affiliates Pulling Out Of Clear Pay Problems. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;5/6/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p4
Reports on the benefits of being associated with the U.S. carrier, Sprint PCS. Benefits of Airgate PCS from the relationship with Sprint PCS; Alamosa PCS achievement despite its own problems with Sprint's Clear Pay plan; Information on other carriers.