Site Of The Week
- NAVINI DEBUTS PCMCIA WIDE AREA WIRELESS BROADBAND MODEM CARD. // Modem Users News;Apr2003, pN.PAG
Deals with the launching of the PCMCIA wide area wireless broadband card from Navini Networks Inc. Functions and features of the broadband card; Brief background on the company.
- Navini's nomadic logic. Laughlin, Kirk // America's Network;4/15/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p30
Features the startup communication company Navini Networks. Approach used by the company in its broadband wireless solution; Advantage of the Ripwave solution.
- Navini partners with Pronto. // RCR Wireless News;12/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p26
Focuses on the partnership of Navini Networks Inc. with Pronto Networks to provide a solution for service providers deploying numerous hot spots in large coverage areas. Networking systems integrated under the partnership.
- NAVINI ANSWERS CONNECTIVITY DEMAND IN AFRICA. // Worldwide Telecom;Mar2007, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p2
The article reports that consumers of Navini Networks address the need for Internet connectivity demand in Africa. The company will deploy portable high-speed Internet access with plug-and-play activation and retail friendly distribution that brings personal broadband services to consumers as...
- Houston Trial Tests MMDS' Limits. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;9/23/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 34, p1
Reports on the tests conducted on the multichannel multipoint distribution services (MMDS) technology of Navini Networks in Houston, Texas. Wireless broadband gear used in the test; MMDS equipment installed in the cell sites of Sprint Corp.; Estimated installation cost per line.
- Interplay between networks will be common some day. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;11/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p34
Deals with the interplay between wireless communication networks. Mechanism of the proprietary solution built by Navini Networks; Difference of the solution from other network technologies; Application of the solution.
- Intel Capital Increases Stake in WiMax Startup. // Electronic News;6/26/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 26, p53
The article reports on the increase in the stake of Intel Capital in Wi-Max start-up Navini. Intel Capital has increased its stake in WiMax start-up Navini as part of an insider round of financing totaling $17.5 million. Navini plans to use the new capital to expand the business and further its...
- Navini: coming in from the cold. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;June 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p212
Introduces the Ripwave wireless broadband technology from Navini Networks Inc. in Great Britain. Product specifications; Prices of the items; Number of distributors.
- ZAMNET TAKES BROADBAD MARKET IN ZAMBIA WITH NAVINI. // Modem Users News;Jul2007, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p2
This article reports on a wireless broadband service that was introduced by ZAMNET Communication Systems in Zambia. The service will be supplied by Navini Networks, a leader in providing plug-n-play personal broadband wireless access solutions. The service package starts at $75 and is considered...