PacketVideo Unveils Developer Network
- PacketVideo to support TI platform. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p17
Reports that PacketVideo Corp. will support Texas Instruments Inc.'s next-generation Open Multimedia Application Platform.
- PV Airguide. Berger, Robin // Electronic Media;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p20
Deals with an electronic device called PV Airguide. Demonstration of multimedia content streamed to wireless devices; Description of PacketVideo Corp.; Purpose of the device.
- Wireless developers eye multimedia. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;2/18/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p14
Announces the multimedia distribution system designed for wireless carriers from PacketVideo Corp. in the U.S. Specification of the multimedia system; Test of the multimedia system for to create video-conferencing application for phones; Development of multimedia content from carriers to...
- PacketVideo Lands Funding Windfall. // Wireless Week;03/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p18
Deals with the interest of several prominent firms in the United States to fund the wireless multimedia technology (WMT) of PacketVideo Corp. Total funding to be raised by the company; Names of investors for the company's WMT; Information on the advantages of WMT.
- Sonera To Trial PacketVideo Services. // RCR;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p31
Reports that Sonera Corp. will conduct field trials for the wireless multimedia services of PacketVideo.
- PACKETVIDEO SOFTWARE DEBUTS FOR MOTOROLA A920 3G PHONE. // Tele-Service News;Dec2003, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p4
Presents information on PacketVideo's custom-built "mobile media" software which will help power the Motorola A920 handset.
- PacketVideo adds consumer apps. // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p8
Reports on PacketVideo Corp.'s expansion of its programming division to include consumer application development for mobile devices.
- PacketVideo, Swisscom announce field trials. // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p32
Reports on the plans of PacketVideo Corp. and Swisscom Mobile to conduct a field trial of wireless multimedia services over Swisscom Mobile's GPRS network and portal infrastructure in Switzerland.
- A technology overview of MPEG-4 in mobile multimedia. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Mar2001, Issue 315, p14
Features PacketVideo technology based on international standards including MPEG-4 video. Overview of MPEG-4 in mobile multimedia; Concept of scalability on one-time encoding and delivery to multiple decoders with different capabilities; Composition of MPEG-4 systems.