Hutchinson 3G Scores With Soccer Sponsorship
- 3G fails to make an impact. Reynolds, Melanie // Electronics Weekly;12/18/2002, Issue 2081, p16
Presents information on the performance of the third generation (3G) mobile telephone industry in Great Britain in 2002. Number of mobile telephone operators worldwide that have launched 3G commercial operations in several countries; Plans of Hutchison 3G for 2003; Launch of the short range...
- 3G deal for Endemol indie. // Televisual;Apr2003, p11
Reports on Zeppotron's signing of a deal to provide content for Hutchison 3G mobile handsets. Zeppotron's supply of original comedy shorts, animation and sound; Zeppotron's completion of 'The People's Book of Records' for C4.
- Mobile marketer prepares for the next generation. Sweney, Mark // Campaign (UK);1/17/2003, Issue 3, p13
Reports on strategies adopted by marketing director Lisa Gernon for the launch of 3, a third-generation mobile phone network developed by Hutchison AG. Launch of advertisements to create awareness about the mobile phone network; Description of several television advertisements launched for the...
- Hutchison 3G may postpone service launch. // Utility Week;11/1/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p8
Reports on the plan of Hutchison 3G to delay the launch of its third generation mobile phone services until after Christmas 2002. Initial plan for the launching; Reason for the delay; Features of its handsets.
- 3G phone brand set for store debut. // In-Store Marketing;Nov2002, p5
Reports on the launch of Hutchison 3G mobile communications stores in London and Birmingham in England. Design of the outlets; Factors affecting the success of the Hutchison 3G phone brand.
- Hutchinson 3G invites pitches for 30m Pounds media buying business. // Marketing Week;11/22/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p12
Reports the launching of third-generation mobile phone network of Hutchinson 3G in Great Britain. Appointment of TBWA/London as creative agency; Selection of Lisa Gernon as marketing consultant; Preparation of the media business.
- THREE. // Australian PC User;Jan2009, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p36
The article evaluates the mobile 3G broadband service from Three.
- Hutchison 3G considers pornography services. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p15
Reports that Hutchison 3G is considering offering pornography services over its Universal Mobile Telecommunications System network.
- 3G launches with a whimper, not a bang. Green, Jeremy // Computer Weekly;3/27/2003, p42
Comments on the launch of Hutchison 3G, a third generation mobile network in Great Britain. Rollout of a functioning network based on standard technology; Intention of the company to target the sober business customer.