CellStar Founder Leaves Company Profitable
- SEC probes CellStar. Larson, Lisa // RCR;08/10/98, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p25
Reports on the launching of an investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) into CellStar Corp.'s compliance with federal securities laws in the United States. Value of losses reported by the company between 1995 and 1996; Reasons why the company met delays in filing its 10K...
- CellStar's notes to help repay debt. // RCR;10/20/97, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p2
Focuses on the announcement made by CellStar Corporation of Carrollton, Texas, regrading the consummation of its $150 million convertible subordinated notes offering to qualified institutional buyers. Description of the notes; What company will do with proceeds from notes.
- CellStar can borrow in many currencies. // RCR;10/27/97, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p41
Cites the completion of a multiple currency revolving credit facility by CellStar Corporation, a wireless phone distributor in Carrollton, Texas. Value of the facility; Details on the facility; Countries where the company has operations.
- CellStar to seek approval for reverse stock split. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p21
Deals with the plan of CellStar Corp. to seek shareholder approval for reverse split of common stock to reduce the number of common shares. Importance of reduced common shares to the company; Value of the shares outstanding of the company.
- CellStar exits some foreign markets. // RCR Wireless News;6/10/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p5
Reports on the move of CellStar Corp. to exit in some foreign wireless communication industry. Expected benefits from exiting the markets; Other plans of CellStar.
- CellStar reports lower revenues. // RCR Wireless News;10/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p29
Reports on the decline in revenues posted by value-added wireless distribution and logistics services provider CellStar Corp. for the third quarter of 2002. Net income reported by the company; Factor which contributed to the decline in revenues; Increase in earnings per share; Plan to retire...
- CellStar reports fiscal-year loss. // RCR Wireless News;3/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p25
Focuses on the net loss reported by wireless handsets and accessories distributor CellStar Corp. for its 2002 fiscal year in the U.S. Net loss per share posted by CellStar; Decline in revenues reported for the fourth quarter of 2002; Decrease in the number of handsets handled by CellStar during...
- CellStar shines again. Hochstein, Marc // Equities;Jan1996, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p38
Focuses on developments at CellStar. Financial performance for fiscal years ended November 30; Company's long-term prospects; Relationship with suppliers; Expansion into international market.
- CellStar wins Nokia deal for Singapore, Malaysia. // RCR;04/20/98, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p28
States that CellStar Corporation has indicated that Nokia Corporation has authorized it to distribute Nokia phones and accessories in Singapore and Malaysia. Corporate information on CellStar.