Ford To Install Cellport Hands-Free System In New Vehicle Models
- Tech notes. // Automotive Body Repair News;Jul2008, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p50
The article reports that Ford Motor Co. has expanded its Sync in-car communications system options to all Ford, Lincoln and Mercury trucks and cars in December 2008 in the U.S. It states that Sync allow customers to bring digital media players including iPods, MP3 players and Bluetooth-enabled...
- Ford to offer Cellport product in 2002 vehicles. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;7/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p20
Reports on the partnership of Cellport Systems and Ford Motor Co. to offer the Cellport 3000 with Voice Command hands-free docking station and adapter in select 2002-model Ford vehicles. Purpose of creating the Cellport 3000 with Voice Command; Goal of Cellport.
- Nextel, Cellport Deliver Hands-Free Solution. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p37
Focuses on a deal between Nextel Communications Inc. and Cellport Systems Inc. to deliver hands-free, in-vehicle solution to wireless subscribers. Terms of the agreement; Overview of hands-free products to be offered under the deal; Significance of the deal to the wireless industry.
- Hands-free GPS Combo. // Wireless Week;05/21/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p16
Reports on the integrated hands-free system with Global Positioning System location technology demonstrated by Cellport Systems Incorporated and Airbiquity Incorporated.
- Ford delivers office functionality: In F-Series pickups. // Southwest Farm Press;4/3/2008, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p20
The article evaluates the FORD WORK SOLUTIONS mobile office technology from Ford Motor Co.
- Ease And Safety Drive Market. Felps, Bruce // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p28
Focuses on the marketing of mobile phone accessories in the United States. Measures taken by handset manufacturers to control the distribution process of accessories; How consumers view accessories; Factors that contributed to the increase in sales of the accessories.
- China Hits No. 1. // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p24
Reveals that China has taken the position of the United States as the world's largest wireless phone market. Increase in the number of wireless phone users in China as of the end of July 2001; Estimated ratio of Americans that use mobile phones.
- In-Stat Market Snapshot. // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p24
Predicts the number of people in the United States youth market that will own a wireless phone by 2004.
- Fueling A Surge In Directory Assistance. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p20
Predicts that directory assistance (DA) services tailor-made for wireless subscribers will flourish. U.S. wireless carriers that outsource DA services to Infonxx; Basis for predicting that DA call volumes will shift away from the landline arena toward wireless; Factor that is likely to drive...