Consumer Apathy Impairs M-Commerce
- Real problem with m-commerce is consumer apathy, study finds. // RCR Wireless News;7/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p4
Provides information on mobile commerce. Issues on consumers' lack of interest in mobile commerce; Finding of the study `Mobile Commerce: Profiting Despite Consumer Apathy,' conducted by Jupiter Media Metrix.
- Industry should hold back ambitious plans and offer simple, practical Web services. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p46
Reports the results of a study on role of simple and practical services in the uptake of the mobile Internet conducted by Jupiter Media Metrix in the United States. Effectiveness of the tactic; Factors slowing the wireless industry's plans for mobile interactive services; Intensity of the...
- Non, Nein, No. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Sep2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p7
Reveals that European advertisers are pulling back their online advertisements according to a 2001 Jupiter Media Metrix study. Number of European advertisers who participated in the study; Percentage of respondents who do not plan to spend any on online advertisements; Percentage of respondents...
- Jupiter sees Net market expansion. // B to B;10/23/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 17, p22
Reports on Jupiter Media Metrix's prediction that Internet markets will grow from about 1,200 to more than 5,000 by 2003.
- Wireless Internet Channel. // IT Professional;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p59
Features the Internet.com web site provided by Jupiter Media Matrix Inc. Key features; Number of Web sites available; Services offered.
- LOW-VOLTAGE PLUG.IN. Oppelaar, Justin // Daily Variety;7/9/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 25, p6
Highlights the seventh annual Plug-In digital music festival Monday of Jupiter Media Metrix in New York City. Implementation of Music Online Competition Act; Activities at the music festival; Criticism of representative Rick Boucher on the creation of copy-protected compact discs.
- Instant Messenger is not your enemy. Masie, Elliott // IT Training;Apr2002, p38
Examines the qualities of Instant Messenger (IM) as corporate tool in business in the U.S. Conduct of study from Jupiter Media Metrix Inc.; Facts about the IM usage; Estimation of IM users into home and work categories.
- FEAR MAY BOOST ONLINE BUSINESS. Bruno, Mark // U.S. Banker;Dec2001, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p16
Forecasts on the impact of online shopping to traditional retailers as St. Nick. Efforts of Jupiter Media Metrix on the forecasting; Implication of the terrorists attack to the economy; Proposal to offer electronic service.
- More ID Verification Wanted. // Chain Store Age;Mar2002, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p86
Focuses on a survey conducted by Jupiter Media Metrix on the on-line identification authentication preferred by online consumers. Discussion on the authentication method; Regulations on the registry of personal information in Web sites.