Building A Business Structure
- How low can Lucent go? // Network World;10/14/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p6
Reports on the business losses of Lucent Technologies in the U.S.
- Lucent Profitability Still Elusive. // Wireless Week;10/28/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 39, p28
Reports on the net loss posted by Lucent Technologies for the September quarter of 2002. Decline in its mobility revenue; Information on the company's plan about its cash and employee layoff.
- A Little Less Awful. // Business News New Jersey;1/28/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p5
Reports the net loss incurred by Lucent Technologies Inc. for the quarter ending December 31, 2001 in Murray Hill, New York City.
- Job cuts threat hits Lucent staff in UK. // Electronics Weekly;10/16/2002, Issue 2072, p1
Reports on the workforce reduction activity of Lucent Technologies in Great Britain as of October 2002. Reason for the workforce reduction; Expected revenue of the company for the fourth-quarter of 2002.
- Lucent Lays Tracks For Future. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;01/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p12
Deals with the restructuring plan of Lucent Technologies. Number of employees that will be laid off by the company; Total financial loss of the company; Prediction on the company's revenue.
- Lucent sees ï¿½1.8bn loss as sales fall. // Electronics Weekly;10/30/2002, Issue 2074, p10
Reports on the net loss forecast of Lucent Technologies for its fourth quarter, as of October 30, 2002. Decline in the fourth quarter revenues; Restructuring charge taken by the company.
- Embattled Lucent's Q1 loss results in 10, 000 job cuts. April, Carolyn A. // InfoWorld;01/29/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the losses of Lucent Technologies Inc. for the first quarter of 2001 and its planned restructuring. Earning profit of the company; Overview of the restructuring plan; Expectations of the company on its restructuring.
- COONEY'S CORNER. Cooney, Michael; Michael Cooney // Network World;01/29/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p7
Comments on the financial loss experience by Lucent Technologies in the United States. Account on the estimated total loss of the company; Strategies employed by the company to reduce expenses; Competition status of the company in terms of optical networking and switching.
- A COMEBACK STRATEGY FOR LUCENT. Nolle, Thomas; Thomas Nolle // Network World;01/29/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p55
Opinion. Focuses on the business losses of computer company Lucent Technologies in the United States. Account on the business relationship of the company with Bell operating companies; Details on the asynchronous transfer mode product line and voice market of the firm; Competition standing of...