Shaq Show Goes On Demand
- Mo'Nique stands up for special. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;2/4/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 13, p4
A preview of the television program "Shaquille O'Neal Presents: All-Star Comedy Jam," to be hosted by Mo'Nique, starring George Willborn, Mike Epps, Paul Mooney and Michael Blackson is presented.
- WARNER UPS MELLETT. Gil, Billy // Home Media Magazine;7/1/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p10
The article announces the promotion of Andy Mellett as senior vice president (SVP), video on demand, of Warner Brothers Digital Distribution.
- WARNER'S APP FLAP. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;11/20/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 37, p4
The article reports on the release of the "Day After U.S." application by Warner Bros. Digital Distribution in Europe's Benelux region but not in the U.S.
- Warner Adds Five Films For Rent on Facebook. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;4/4/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p8
The article reports on the move by the company Warner Bros. Digital Distribution to offer additional films for rent via the social networking Web site Facebook on March 27, 2011.
- CinemaNow Gets Warner TV Episodes. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;3/29/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p9
The article reports that Sonic Solutions, the parent company of CinemaNow, has made commercial-free television episodes from Warner Bros. Digital Distribution available for 1.99 U.S. dollars each, including "The Bachelor," "The Closer," and "The New Adventures of Old Christine."
- WARNER RELEASES MORE 'FORBIDDEN HOLLYWOOD' Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;7/16/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p12
The article reports on the release of two "Forbidden Hollywood" sets by Warner Bros. Digital Distribution via the Warner Archive manufacture-on-demand DVD collection in 2012.
- WARNER ADDS TWO MOVIE APPS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;5/16/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p10
The article reports that on May 11, 2011, Warner Bros. Digital Distribution released two new web-based applications for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows--Part 1," and "Due Date," which can be played on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch, and states that both come with bonus features.
- 'H+' CAST, CREW TOUT DIGITAL STRATEGY. TRIBBEY, CHRIS // Home Media Magazine;7/23/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p8
The article reports on the plan of Warner Bros. Digital Distribution to release the webisode "H" on YouTube in August 2012.
- Old, New Faces of Home Video in News. ARNOLD, THOMAS K. // Home Media Magazine;3/14/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p3
An introduction to an article about movies being offered by Warner Bros. Digital Distribution for purchase and rent on its Facebook movie page is presented.