'Sex,' 'Prison Break' in Cable Deals
- Selling Sex. P.A. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/11/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 32, p6
Presents information on the television program Sex and the City. Information on broadcasting companies that are interested in airing the program.
- Sex And The City ends with a Big bang! // NW;9/22/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p21
Presents an overview of the final episodes of the tenth season of the U.S. television show "Sex in the City." Information on the relationship of Mister Big with Carrie; Information on Samantha and her lover; Information on Charlotte and Miranda.
- Short List for Success. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;9/5/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 31, p6
Predicts the performance of several television programs aired in the U.S. in the fall 2005 season according to television executives. Television programs that fall in the uncertain category due to competitive time periods; Possible cancellation of "Ghost Whisperer"; Projected success of "Prison...
- NIELSEN RATINGS REPORT. // Variety;11/7/2005, Vol. 400 Issue 12, p18
This section presents information on the ratings of several television programs in the U.S. for the period October 24-30, 2005, including Prison Break.
- PREVIEWS. // Television Week;8/29/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p1
Previews several television programs in the U.S. Pilot episode of "Prison Break" at Fox; Broadcast of Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon; Theme of "Buy Me," a television series of HGTV.
- Monk, Sex: Good Start. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;6/30/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 26, p11
USA Network's original detective drama 'Monk' started its sophomore season June 20 with a robust 4.1 rating and 5.4 million viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research. On USA, eight more Monk episodes air this summer, and seven air more early next year. HBO's much hyped 'Sex and the City'...
- A Pity About City. Berman, Marc // MediaWeek;2/23/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p38
Comments on the decision of HBO cable television (TV) network to end the TV series "Sex and the City." Number of episodes of the series aired by HBO; Difference between TV shows in cable networks and television networks; Description of the television show "The Sopranos."
- STUART ELLIOTT IN AMERICA. Elliott, Stuart // Campaign;3/5/2004, Issue 10, p14
When the HBO cable network showed the U.S. the final episode of the television program "Sex and the City" on February 22, 2004, a month before Great Britain will get to bid farewell, it was the end of an era â€” and the beginning of a new one. In the bracket of demographically desirable...
- FALL PRIMETIME SCHEDULE 2005-06. // Daily Variety;5/25/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 39, p6
This article presents schedules of primetime television programs to be broadcast by several television networks in the U.S., as of May 25, 2005. Some of the television programs that will be broadcast at the television network United Paramount Network are "Arrested Development," "Kitchen...