- UNITED STATES TELECOMMUNICATIONS REPORT. // USA Telecommunications Report;2017 Q1, Issue 1, p1
An industry report of the U.S. Telecommunications is presented from the publisher BMI Research reports with topics including market overview, Industry Forecasting and reward risk.
- Report says wireless,telecom in transition. // Underground Construction;Feb2010, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p5
The article offers information on the "State of the Industry 2010" report by telecom industry analyst Jeff Kagan that includes his views on the changing telecommunication industry and competition in the U.S.
- Sector Gets VC Boost. HAMAKER, CHRISTIAN; ARELLANO, JONAH // Rural Telecom;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on the increase in venture capital into the telecommunications/wireless/mobile and communications sector in the U.S. during the first quarter of 2010.
- Closing the rural digital divide: FCC says goal is end of 2020. Brandon, Hembree // Delta Farm Press Exclusive Insight;9/21/2015, p2
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to provide states with Internet access by 2020.
- Calendar. // Multichannel News;5/30/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p18
A calendar of telecommunication industry events for 2011 in the U.S. is presented which includes the 2011 Ohio Cable Telecommunications Association (OCTA) Golf Outing on June 6, 2011 Oklahoma Cable Telecommunications Association meeting from June 7-8, and Montana Cable Telecommunications...
- With Broadband, the Grass Is Always Greener. KALDA, KARIN // Multichannel News;3/31/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p31
The author compares the broadband communication technology of the U.S. and Europe, mentions about the information and communications technology (ICT) sector of Estonia, home of skype and states that the U.S. communication laws have been updated 18 years back.
- QUOTABLE. // Multichannel News;10/19/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 37, p48
No abstract available.
- CONTRACTS. // Microwaves & RF;Feb2014, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p26
The article offers updates on contract-signing among telecommunication companies worlwide in February 2014 including Primoceler's agreement with European Space Agency (ESA), agreement between TeleCommunication Systems (TCS) with the U.S. Army and Raytheon Co.'s agreement with the U.S. Air Force.
- Comparative Landscape with Wireless Impact. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Sep2013, p1
A chart is presented depicting the competitive environment of the telecommunication industry in the U.S. involving cable companies, wireline services, and long distance video.