Through the Wire
- 'Who' hits in premiere. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;4/26/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 16, p4
The article reports that the television program "Doctor Who," has hit 1.27 million viewers for BBC American Inc. during its television premiere on April 23, 2011.
- Fanfare and Fan Frenzy for 'Doctor Who' Debut. // Variety;8/5/2014, Vol. 324 Issue 20, special section p3
The article discusses the marketing strategies that have been used by the BBC America Inc. television network to promote the television program "Doctor Who," starring Peter Capaldi, focusing on planned theatrical exhibitions of the episode "Deep Breath" in the U.S. on August 25, 2014.
- FEELIN' GOOD KEEPIN' CALM. PEYTON, CARLA; LEVITT, CINDY // License! Global;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p24
The article offers information on partnership of television network BBC Americas with retailer Hot Topic for merchandising brand of British science-fiction television program "Doctor Who" which is inspired fashion collaboration based on the adventures of the alien Time Lord from the planet...
- THE DOCTOR IS IN. COLLIS, CLARK // Entertainment Weekly;8/3/2012, Issue 1218, p28
The article presents information on the popularity and success of the British television show "Doctor Who" in the U.S. The author looks at the TARDIS time travel machine, impact that the television network BBC America had on the show's following, and the changes to the show since its premiere in...
- Doctor Who-Inspired Scarf. KING, KATRINA; LAWRENCE, DAVE // Handwoven;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p54
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating a scarf inspired by the television program "Doctor Who."
- The Doctor means business. // Director;Nov2013, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p13
The article mentions the 50th anniversary of the "Doctor Who" British science-fiction television (TV) drama in 2013.
- DOCTOR WHO'S REPRESENTATION OF DOCTORS "LAUGHABLE", BBC TOLD. // Diva;Feb2013, Issue 200, p20
The article reports that the television program "Doctor Who" has been criticized by viewers for inaccurate portrayal of physicians.
- What to Watch SATURDAY. Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;5/14/2010, Issue 1102, p72
The article presents a list of television programs scheduled to air on Saturday, May 15, 2010, including "Doctor Who," "Saturday Night Live," and "WNBA Phoenix Mercury vs. Los Angeles Sparks."
- More than a Companion: "The Doctor's Wife" and Representations of Women in Doctor Who. Colie, Charlie // Studies in Popular Culture;Fall2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p83
The article reviews the television program"Doctor Who" starring Matt Smith.