- Where Are You, God?. LaRue, Natalie // Campus Life;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p30
Views on the struggle of a person from being distant in faith with God in the U.S. Emphasis of the feelings of abandonment; Support of the mother from the Psalms in the bible; Lessons learned about David's relationships with God.
- The West End Blues. Hilgart, Art // Humanist;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p3
Focuses on faith and the concept of God. Idea of a supreme human being and heaven; Author's acceptance of the inevitability of death; Author's skepticism on God and religion.
- In God We Trust. Goode, Stephen // Insight on the News;06/05/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p4
Presents information on the article `Keeping the Faith: Looking at God Through America's Eyes,' by George Gallup, which appeared in the May/June issue of `2000 Public Perspective.' Survey on what people believe about God; Conclusion.
- Savannah's cat. // Christian Science Monitor;6/26/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 148, p19
Focuses on helping children learn about God's care, and the story of a child who lost her cat and the importance of trusting that God is in control of every situation.
- Unsolved mystery. Perga, Mary Ann // U.S. Catholic;May96, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p32
Discusses various aspects of believing in God. When atheists declare their faith in God; God's unity with man.
- "The Unknown Secret Becoming Known" Morris, J. B. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);6/14/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 24, p8
The article offers information on how to strengthen the faith in God.
- Called to be perfect. OLSON, CARL // Our Sunday Visitor;2/20/2011, Vol. 99 Issue 43, p14
The author suggests that people must strive to be the perfect and holy children of God and take their faith in God seriously like what they do for their profession.
- The Choice Is Yours. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);6/14/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p2
The author discusses the need to believe and have faith in God that he wants the best for every human being and mentions that everyone is blessed with spiritual blessings.
- VERSE. // Malakoff News (TX);11/21/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 47, p1A
The article presents a Biblical passage from Hebrews 11:6 regarding faith and God.
- The I of the storm. Ferraioli, Jr., Thomas F. // U.S. Catholic;Mar99, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p42
Deals with a writer's faith in God. His favorite gospel passages; Experience when his wife got sick; Lesson learned from the experience.