Marietta, Ga., GOs Score Fitch Upgrade to AA
- Colorado Charter School Is First Rated Investment-Grade by Fitch. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p1
Reports on Fitch's assignment of its first investment-grade rating to the Colorado Education and Cultural Facilities Authority revenue bonds for the Bromley East Charter School Project in Brighton, Colorado. Scheduled sale of bonds in October 2000; Comparison with rating given by Moody's...
- Fitch Upgrades Knoxville, Tenn., on Eve of Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p3
Reports on Fitch's upgrade of Knoxville, Tennessee's outstanding general obligation bond rating to AA-plus from AA as the city prepares to sell bond anticipation notes on August 21, 2001.
- Fitch Rates ISFA's Soldier Field Deal A-Plus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p36
Announces the A-plus rating given by Fitch to the Illinois Sport Facilities Authority's bond sale for the renovation of the Chicago Park District-owned Soldier Field. Basis for the rating; Value of the deal.
- Mass. IFA Brookhaven bonds raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;06/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30652, p2
Reports that Fitch IBCA has upgraded the Massachusetts Industrial Finance Agency's mortgage revenue refunding bonds.
- Virginia Beach GOs rated AA+ by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;06/30/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30673, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s rating on Virginia Beach, Virginia's bonds.
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Wins AAA Rating From Fitch. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;02/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31086, p4
Reports on Fitch Investors Service Inc.'s issuing of a triple A rating to the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission's outstanding general obligation bonds. Reasons behind Fitch's decision to issue a triple A rating; Possible increase in the commission's credit rating from other credit rating...
- St. Francis Health's fitch ratings affirmed. // Bond Buyer;07/08/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30678, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s rating on approximately $17 million Village of Green Springs, Ohio's health care facilities revenue bonds. Stabilization of Saint Francis Health Care Center.
- Fitch IBCA upgrades Tampa Bay water. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;08/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30709, p2
Reports on the upgrade of Tampa Bay Water's $371 million of outstanding debt by Fitch IBCA Inc.
- Woonsocket, R.I., Raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;09/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30982, p2
Reports that Fitch Investors Service Inc. has upgraded its rating for Woonsocket, Rhode Island's outstanding general obligation bonds.