Ban-Based Plan for Kentucky Industrial Park Mired in Debate
- Fla. Developer May Abandon Plans to Obtain Bond Financing for Expo Project. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31032, p6
Reports on a motion to dismiss a request to validate 120 million dollars of capital improvement revenue bonds for the Osceola Trace Community Development District to fund the construction of World Expo Park. Private financing for the project; structure of the proposed bonds.
- Nagin making big mistake by ignoring NORBP request. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/17/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p24
The article focuses on issues related to the New Orleans Regional Business Park (NORBP) in New Orleans, Louisiana. As per the city ledgers, more than $3 million in bond money is available to improve conditions at NORBP. The largely undeveloped business park, which has well-documented struggles...
- NORBP asks N.O. release of $3M bond. Roberts, Deon // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/13/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p1
This article reports that city ledgers show more than $3 million in bond money is available to improve an eastern New Orleans business park. It would be a nice chunk of change for the New Orleans Regional Business Park, formerly known as the New Orleans Business and Industrial District, where...
- THE LIST. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/7/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 10, pP30
The article presents a list of industrial and office parks in Las Vegas, Nevada, which includes Beltway Business Park, Speedway Commerce Center Properties, and Hughes Airport Center.
- The cultivated business park. Tinworth, Adam // Estates Gazette;4/13/2002, Issue 215, p124
Describes the Turkey Mill business park in Kent, England. Landscape at the park; Recognition of the park's design; Features of the park.
- Leading Spokane-Area Office and Business Parks. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p79
Presents a chart depicting the leading office and business parks in Spokane, Washington. Total square footage of Rock Pointe Corporate Center; Number of buildings situated at the Spokane Business Park; Lease rates at the International Gateway Corp. Park.
- Bigger and bigger. // Business News New Jersey;11/15/95, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p35
Reports on plans to launch two buildings for the Pureland Industrial Complex business park in Bridgeport, New Jersey.
- Improving an area's competitiveness: The creation of... Turner, Mark E. // Economic Development Review;Fall91, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p44
Reports on the efforts to build the Broome Corporate Park in Broome County New York. Reasons for construction of park; Information on the process of establishing the park.
- Office Parks Greater than 200,000 Square Feet. // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/29/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 30, p20
Presents a chart depicting office parks in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Total square footage of all buildings; Number of buildings; Year built.