As Waterbury, Mayor Sits in Jail, State Takes Emergency Action
- CU Puts Spotlight On Members In TV Ad. Ortiz, Lauralee // Credit Union Journal;12/25/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 51, p12
The article reports on a television commercial titled "Knowledge" in which credit union members of Waterbury CT Teachers Federal Credit Union were cited. The 30 second long commercial ran for about one and half months on television. The commercial was created by Durham Advertising of Farmington....
- Developer sought for Newtown property. DZIKOWSKI, DON // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/02/98, Vol. 37 Issue 44, p1
Focuses on Connecticut's Office of Policy and Management's search for developers and end-users interested in redeveloping the Fairfield Hills property in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Calls for the submissions of a general plan for redevelopment; Need for the proposals to be consistent with...
- State seeks developer for 185-acre Newtown property. Dzikowski, Don // Fairfield County Business Journal;06/08/98, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p2
Reports that the state Office of Policy and Management (OPM) is seeking a developer for 185 acres in the state-owned Fairfield Hills property in Newtown, Connecticut. Calls for selecting a developer and approving a reuse plan for the property within six to nine months; Rezoning plans; Problems...
- Conn. Governor Talks Of a Special Session. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;10/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31242, p4
Reports the special session of Governor John G. Rowland concerning the rising state budget deficit in Connecticut. Estimation on the deficit of the state by the Office of Policy and Management; Amount of spending cuts; Information on the budget surplus.
- Connecticut Makes Three. Rountree, Kristen // Adweek New England Edition;04/02/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p4
Focuses on the anti-smoking advertising campaign of the Office of Policy and Management in New England. Tagline used for the campaign; Advertising medium utilized; Educational efforts through CD-read only memory created by Training Solutions Interactive.
- Weisselberg Deputy Secretary at Connecticut OPM. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;1/05/2015, p35
The article announces the appointment of Susan Weisselberg as deputy secretary of the Connecticut Office of Policy and Management in 2015.
- State deficit soars to billions. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/24/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 47, p4
The article reports on the increased state deficit in Connecticut. The Connecticut Office of Policy and Management projected a $2.6 billion revenue decline in 2010 and a $3.3 billion deficit in 2011. EPS Printing has won a $50,000 contract to publish Governor M. Jodi Rell's budget for the...
- Preparing the market bra one-stop shop. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/20/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 25, p13
The article reports on a bill passed by the Connecticut General Assembly that will create the Connecticut Health Center Exchange which operates by 2014. It states that the new health insurance exchanges are intended to provide a central marketplace for individuals and small employers to buy...
- OPM doubles deficit outlook. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/13/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 41, p7
The article reports that the Connecticut Office of Policy and Management (OPM) has been expecting $300 million and more as its estimate of the state's projected deficit in the current fiscal year of 2008. It expects, among which, a $75 million decrease in expected personal income tax revenue, a...