Phoenix Threatens Lawsuit If Work on Cards Stadium Resumes
- The Tailgating Architect. Mone, Gregory // Popular Science;Dec2006, Vol. 269 Issue 6, p91
The article discusses architect Peter Eisenman who designed the football stadium for the Arizona Cardinals. Eisenman, who has been a long time football fan, was excited about the opportunity. The stadium has a retractable roof, a grass field that slides in and out of the stadium and a concourse...
- Arizona Cardinals. Somers, Kent // Sporting News;1/27/97, Vol. 221 Issue 4, p25
No abstract available.
- Ready for flight. Schoenfeld, Steve // Football Digest;Sep98, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p72
Looks at the Arizona Cardinals football team as they prepare for the 1998-99 National Football League (NFL) season. Information on the player acquisitions made by the Cardinals; Details on the team; Comments from football player Jake Plummer; Reference made to the Dallas Cowboys football team.
- Arizona Cardinals. Shappell, Lee // Sporting News;7/1/96, Vol. 220 Issue 27, p34
Updates on various issues concerning the Arizona Cardinals as of July 1, 1996. Impressive performance of first-round pick Simeon Rice; Presence of all the drafted in rookie camp even though none is under contract; Third-round pick Johnny McWilliams' comments on offensive coordinator Jim...
- Arizona Cardinals. Shappell, Lee // Sporting News;7/8/96, Vol. 220 Issue 28, p49
Presents an update on the Arizona Cardinals football team as of July 8, 1996. Offensive coordinator Jim Fassel's optimism for the team in the 1996 season; Negotiations with Seth Joyner and Clyde Simmons about reductions in their salary.
- Arizona Cardinals. Somers, Kent // Sporting News;08/05/96, Vol. 220 Issue 32, p34
Presents news updates concerning the football team Arizona Cardinals for the week ending August 5, 1996. Description of the training camp; Failure of rookie Mike Foley to play this season.
- Arizona Cardinals. Somers, Kent // Sporting News;08/12/96, Vol. 220 Issue 33, p48
Presents updates on the Arizona Cardinals football team as of August 12, 1996. Includes player changes in the team; Position changes in the remaining players of the team.
- Arizona Cardinals. Somers, Kent // Sporting News;08/26/96, Vol. 220 Issue 35, p36
Presents an update on the Arizona Cardinals football team as of August 26, 1996. Coach Vince Tobin's decision to waive running back Garrison Hearst and go with unproven youngsters Leeland McElroy and LeShon Johnson; Fumbles of receiver Chuck Levy in an exhibition game against San Diego.
- Arizona Cardinals. Somers, Kent // Sporting News;9/16/96, Vol. 220 Issue 38, p40
Presents updates on the Arizona Cardinals as of September 15, 1996. Improvement of the team's offensive line; Reassignment of positions; Ernest Dye's return to action.