- Eaton Vance Expands Managed Accounts; Acquires Fox and Atlanta Capital. // On Wall Street;Sep2001, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p24
Reports on the acquisition by investment management firm Eaton Vance Corp. of a percentage of the assets of Fox Asset Management and Atlanta Capital Management Co. Total assets of Eaton under management; Reason for the acquisition deals.
- Eaton Seeks Separate-Account Firms. Hunter, Matthew // American Banker;7/31/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 146, p6
Reports on Eaton Vance Corp.'s deal to buy a majority stake in the separate-account manager Fox Asset Management Inc. Terms of the deal; Eaton Vance's plan to buy more money managers in order to diversity its offerings of separately managed accounts.
- New Eaton Fund Lets Families Dodge Estate Tax Hit on Up to $10K a Year. Burke, Jeanne // Bank Investment Consultant;Jul2000, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p24
Reports on Eaton Vance Corp.'s introduction of the Tax-Managed Young Shareholder Fund, a mutual fund that offers new means of making gifts to children, in the United States. Target clients of the fund; Strategies by the company to minimize taxes; Marketing plans.
- Eaton Vance Starts Tax-Managed Funds. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;3/5/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 43, p10
Reports on Eaton Vance Corp.'s introduction of two tax-managed equity mutual funds. Features of the funds.
- Eaton Vance spices up its menu of products for bank customers. Kapiloff, Howard // American Banker;10/4/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 191, p13
Reports on the plan of mutual fund company Eaton Vance Corp. to expand its products by selling specialty funds through banks. Offering of portfolios that invest in the global information age companies; Investment in corporate loans.
- Tax-Managed Equity Mutual Funds. // Practical Accountant;Jun2002, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p25
Introduces the tax-managed equity mutual funds of Eaton Vance Corp.
- Eaton Vance's Mutual Funds for People Who Pay Taxes. // On Wall Street;Oct99, Vol. 9 Issue 10, pS-4
Looks at the mutual funds offered by the Eaton Vance company. Services being offered by the company; Features of the mutual funds; Experience of Eaton Vance in managing equity funds.
- Eaton Vance. // Bond Buyer;12/14/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30787, Mutual Fund Directory p20
Features investment company Eaton Vance Corp. Largest portfolio managers; Total assets under management; Total municipal assets under management; Number of funds; Number of municipal funds; Investment outlook; Top funds ranked by total return.
- Eaton Vance pushing funds of noninvestment-grade debt. Kapiloff, Howard // American Banker;8/10/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 153, p14
Reports on Eaton Vance Corp.'s promotion of mutual funds that invest directly in noninvestment-grade corporate loans. How the funds called Prime Rate Reserves work; Question on whether bank customers will accept the funds.