Nuveen Axing Funds Even as Industry Sets Record
- Nuveen Releases Plan Profitability Tool. Huntley, Alyssa // Plan Advisor News;2013, p113
The article reports on the release by investment management firm Nuveen Investments of the Online Plan Profit (k)alculator that shows plan profitability over time.
- Nuveen's Peterson Leaves After Taking Fund to Top in 2001 . Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31302, p30
Reports on the disassociation of Steve Peterson from Chicago-based Nuveen Investments. Responsibilities handled by Peterson; Bond issues bought by Peterson.
- Nuveen Plans Its Second ETF. Friedman, Amy S. // American Banker;1/4/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 3, p8
Reports that Nuveen Investments is preparing to launch its first exchange-traded funds tracking United States Treasury indexes. Basis of the funds.
- Nuveen Sells $1.15B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p24
The article reports on a 645 million U.S. dollars in 9.5 percent senior notes due 2020 and 500 million U.S. dollars in 9.125 percent senior notes due 2017 sold by Nuveen Investments.
- Tax-Free Yield Drop 2 Basis Points. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31747, p29
Reports on the decrease of the tax-free money market funds' average annualized yields in the U.S.
- Tax-Free Outflows Hit $380.4 Million Last Week. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31752, p6
Reports that tax-free money market funds in the United States had a net outflow of 380.4 million dollars for the week ended October 27, 2003. Individual retail investors' sale of their shares; Net outflow of the tax-free stockbroker and general-purpose fund category tracked by iMoneyNet; Net...
- Record 2001 Concludes With Yields Rising on Year-End Sell-Off. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p6
Reports on the position of the tax-free money market funds as of December 28, 2001. Cause of the growth in annual net inflows; Growth in institutional funds; Impacts of the falling short-term interest rates on the money market.
- A good high-income, low-risk bet. Mabotja, Sello // Finance Week;1/20/2003, p40
Discusses developments concerning investments in money market funds in South Africa. Investors ideal for the funds; Impact of the Collected Investment Schemes Act on the funds.
- National City Makes a Big Push To Sell Armada Funds Nationally. Morris, Gregory D.L. // Bank Investment Consultant;Jun2002, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p41
Focuses on the national distribution plan for NatCity's Armada funds in Cleveland, Ohio. Concept of the funds; Estimation of the amount of Armada money under the management of seven money market funds; Importance of fee-based business to NatCity.