Lincoln Plans Electric System Deal To Get Ahead of California Influx
- Nebraska Utility Readies $160M Deal After Settling Suits. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31481, p44
Reports the sale of bonds by the Lincoln Electric System company in Chicago, Illinois. Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the sale; Bond counsel of the sale.
- Lincoln Electric System Gets Green Light for $180M to Handle Demand. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31709, p64
Reports that the Lincoln Electric Systems (LES) in Nebraska is to return to the market in September 2003 with up to 180 million dollars of bonds that it will issue using the Grant Street Group's electronic bidding platform after the Lincoln City Council authorized the issue. Application of the...
- So Far, Nebraska Is Content With Embracing Public Power. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;06/13/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31159, p38
Reports the sale of revenue bonds by Lincoln Electric System in Nebraska. Commitment of Nebraska to public power; Assessment of the public utility rating by financial advising firms; Reason for the reception of public power debt in the bond market.
- Lincoln, Neb., Utility Selling $115M to Boost Capacity. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32227, p30
No abstract available.
- University of Nebraska, Local Electric System Team Up . Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31282, p6
Focuses on the sale of revenue bonds by a partnership formed between the University of Nebraska and the public utility Lincoln Electric Systems. Value of bonds that will tap the school's payments and cost savings from energy conservation efforts to cover debt service; Corporation through which...
- Lincoln's TES ups output 21%, saves $2.3-million. Briody, L. Patrick // Electrical World;Jan1994, Vol. 208 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the operation of Lincoln Electric System's thermal-energy-storage (TES) project in Nebraska. Stretching of the Rokeby gas-turbine powerplant output; Function of the powerplant.
- Going To The Dark Side In Style. // Tools & Technology;2009, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p16
The article evaluates the Vista Hemisfear welding helmet from Lincoln Electric System.
- Intelligent substation improves performance. Fendrick, Leo // Transmission & Distribution World;Oct98, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p52
Describes a technology developed by Lincoln Electric System to improve the performance of its substations. Problems in maintenance of electric service during thunderstorms; Initiation of programmable logic controller-based control and alarm strategy; Scope of project; Advantages of the system.
- LES: Lincoln Electric System (Nebraska). // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p46A
Features the Nebraska-based Lincoln Electric System. Headquarters; Contact information; Top executives; Ratings and outlook; Total 1998 revenues; Bond issues.