- JustGo prepares for end of Tui franchise deal. // Travel Weekly (UK);4/3/2014, Issue 2213, p9
The article reports on the end of the franchise agreement between Great Britain-based travel agencies JustGo Direct.com and Tui Travel PLC on September 30, 2014.
- Dallas Restaurant Association names officers for 1998. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p51
Announces that the 1,000-member Dallas Restaurant Association elected its officers for the year 1998. Association's 1998 slate of officers.
- MARKET RESOURCES. // Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook;2007, p289
A listing of market resources including associations, analysts and market consultants and periodicals related to food service is presented.
- GRI goes to the source to study Italian cuisine. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/23/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p4
Highlights the annual convention of Gruppo Ristorati Italiani, a United States-based organization of food service professionals, in Udine, Italy. Purpose for the creation of the organization; Presentation of food products and menu ideas; Plan of Maggiore to served risotto with baby shrimp, wild...
- Foodservice managers unite to fight Beijing woes. Austen, Gayle // Hotel & Motel Management;7/26/93, Vol. 208 Issue 13, p14
Reports on the formation of Beijing Food and Beverage Managers Association in an effort to apply collective thinking to problems encountered by hotels in Beijing, China. Pricing policy uncertainties; Collective-buying program for wines.
- Associations Listing. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Oct2007, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p6
The article lists the major business groups and associations providing bakery food processors and snacks in the U.S. which includes Alabama Peanut Producers Association, National Confectioners Association and Quality Bakers of America Cooperative Inc.
- Welfare reform no panacea for labor-strapped employers. Liddle, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;12/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p66
Reports that since August 1, 1997 the Washington Restaurant Association has attempted to link King County and Spokane County participants in the state's WorkFirst program with openings at member restaurants. Welfare recipients' reactions to foodservice employment; Real opportunity for former...
- Dining clubs serve up new customers for eateries. Bergeron, Angelle // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/23/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p30
Reports on the discovery by restaurateurs in New Orleans, Louisiana, that dining clubs, such as the New Orleans chapters of the Single Gourmet and the International Social Dining Club, generate additional business for their businesses in 2004. Source of revenue and exposure for restaurants;...
- Lukimbi joins the The Good Cooks. // Southern African Tourism Update;Oct/Nov2010, Issue 215, p11
The article reports that Lukimbi Safari Lodge in Southern Kruger, South Africa has joined the Good Cooks and their Country Houses, an association of personalized lodges offering traditional South African hospitality and food.