- Industry NEWS. // Food Management;Jul2001, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p90
Presents news items related to food service management in the United States as of July 2001. Partnership deal between Kellogg Co. and Keebler Foods Co. to form the Kellogg's Food Away From Home division; Sales and distribution agreement between Sugar Foods Corp. and Blue Diamond Foodservice;...
- market basket. // Food Management;Jul2009, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p50
The article evaluates several products which includes a spiral mixer from Hobart Corp., the Stevia in the Raw natural sweetener from Sugar Foods Corp., and the MRS-Envi-RO 600 High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System from Everpure Inc.
- Hobart study finds operators expect less from suppliers. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/16/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p72
Cites the findings of Hobart Corp.'s independent research on what foodservice operators need and expect from their suppliers in the United States. Barometer of issues and trends that are important to industry professionals; Requirements of restaurants for their suppliers.
- Sugar Foods announces 'Great Waiter' finalists. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/16/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 42, p126
Reports on Sugar Foods Corp.'s announcement of the 10 finalists in the Sweet 'N Low Great Waiter Contest in the United States. Background on the finalists selection process; Names of the finalists and the restaurants where they work.
- Catering is hotter. Fernberg, Pat // Food Management;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p92
Kellogg's Food Away From Home has created a guide brimming with product, menu and catering tips to help consumers make the most of catering opportunities.
- On the market. Bignold, Dan // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/4/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4289, p54
Provides information on several food products and equipment as of September 2003. Screamin' Fruit Squidgers from Kellogg's; ASGW25 glasswasher from Hobart; Refrigerators from Viscount Catering; Fish dishes from Exciting Foods.
- Focus on: Salad toppers. Cobe, Patricia // Restaurant Business;Aug2010, Vol. 109 Issue 8, pFSB22
The article discusses salad toppings and crouton products in the U.S. It notes that the crouton manufacturer Sugar foods offers bite-size croutons in a variety of sizes, styles and seasonings compared to how it was distributed before where it was only available as tiny tubes, plain and seasoned....
- Gleitsmann elevated to prexy, PMI Food Equipment Group. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p70
Reports on the appointment of Richard Gleitsmann Jr. as president of the PMI Food Equipment Group for North America. Units under Gleitsmann responsibility; Career background.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/18/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p68
Reports developments on the food service market as of March 2002. Resignation of Ecolab Inc. president Bruno Deschamps to pursue other interests; Consolidation of the refrigeration product lines of Hobart Corp. and Traulsen and Co. Inc.; Agreement on the beverage supply deal between Coca-Cola...