NEW TWISTS ON: FRUIT SALAD FAVORITES
- Just the Basics. Holaday, Susan // FoodService Director;3/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p42
The article offers information on the salads prepared by Sodexo Corporate Services Development Chef Chuck Hatfield in the U.S. He introduced "Salad Basins," which refer to smaller, low-cost salad cups for value-conscious customers. Hatfield notes that entrï¿½e salads continue to grow in...
- Fruit Salads 2.0. Parseghian, Pamela // FoodService Director;8/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p66
The article offers a look at innovative fruit salad ideas in the U.S. food service sector. A traditional Greek combination of watermelon and feta cheese is offered at Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach, California by Executive Chef Sam Sellona. Angelo Spilios of Flik Independent School Dining...
- Salad Action. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;4/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p46
The article offers information on salads. Ingredients of salads may now include any vegetable, fruit, grain or protein, chopped, sliced, diced, julienned or grilled, offered hot or cold. Salads retain their good-for-you reputation since they contain cheeses, croutons and dressings that add...
- GOT GAME? // Indianapolis Monthly;Sep2005, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p340
This article presents information on some food services with their specialties. Kahn's Katering presents subs, chicken salad, roast chicken, roast beef, corned beef, veggies and turkey, and each is accompanied by a bag of chips or pretzels, fruit salad or a piece of fruit, and a fresh-baked...
- MATTHEW'S A gourmet CRICKETER. Northwood, Barbara // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/14/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p61
Presents several recipes, including the Avocado and Mango Salad.
- culture club. Farrell-Kingsley, Kathy // Vegetarian Times;Mar2005, Issue 329, p37
Presents several salad recipes, including Waldorf Salad.
- tropical fruit salad with yoghurt & mint sugar. Oliver, Jamie // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/29/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p52
A recipe for tropical fruit salad with yoghurt and mint sugar is presented.
- TROPICAL FRUIT SALAD. // Children's Playmate Magazine;May/Jun2003, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p20
Presents a recipe of a fruit salad.
- TROPICAL FRUIT SALAD. // Children's Playmate Magazine;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p30
A recipe for Tropical Fruit Salad is presented.