- Cooking light and fancy. Ellis, J. // House Beautiful;Feb91, Vol. 133 Issue 2, p107
Offers new cooking techniques that pare down calories but enhance flavor, excerpted from `The Art of Low-Calorie Cooking,' by Sally Schneider. Recipes include: Giambotta, crab cakes, poule au pot, and more.
- Forecasts: How-to. McQuade, M. // Publishers Weekly;9/21/1990, Vol. 237 Issue 38, p72
Reviews the cookbook `The Art of Low-Calorie Cooking,` by Sally Schneider, photographs by Maria Robledo.
- ideas from the pantry. // Australian Women's Weekly;Mar2006, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p246
The article offers several cooking tips. It recommends grilled plums with ice-cream and nougat as a dessert. Instructions for making low-calorie appetiser are presented. It includes tips on preparing a Vietnamese-style Spicy Noodle Salad.
- The Gourmet Gazelle Cookbook (Book). JS // Library Journal;5/15/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 9, p84
Reviews the book "The Gourmet Gazelle Cookbook," by Ellen Brown.
- Jane Brody's Good Food Gourmet: Recipes and Menus for Delicious and Healthful Entertaining/The Art of Low Calorie Cooking (Book). Sutton, Judith C. // Library Journal;9/15/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 15, p94
Reviews two books on cookery. "Jane Brody's Good Food Gourmet: Recipes and Menus for Delicious And Healthful Entertaining," by Jane E. Brody; "The Art of Low Calorie Cooking," by Sally Schneider.
- It's 6 p.m. Do you know where your kitchen is? // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Aug98, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p1
Presents information on a number of recipes and products which can be prepared in a limited amount of time. Details on sodium phosphate; Identification of time-saving products; Information on packaged foods; Ingredients for the recipes; Preparational information for the recipes; Nutritional...
- Wonderslim launch set. // Advertising Age;7/27/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 30, p42
Reports that a small California start-up company plans to introduce Wonderslim, a product it calls `a revolutionary fat substitute for baking.' Made from dried plums and vegetable extracts; Will be marketed by Natural Food Technologies; Company founder Charles Stad; Retained Brigham Scully...
- 10 minutes to a healthy breakfast // Body Bulletin;Feb1993, p2
Offers five quick and healthy ways to get the food you need for a balanced breakfast. Feel your oats; Keep your sunny side up; Take a spud to breakfast; Wake up and smell the compote; Say ole to a new day; Includes tips and recipes; Details.
- Simple soups & stews. // Body Bulletin;Jan1994, p3
Gives several soup and stew recipes that are low in calories and easy to prepare. Hearty vegetable-beef soup; Sausage-apple & sweet potato stew; Turkey stew Italiano; Companions for one-pot meals; More.
- American classics revisited. // Body Bulletin;Feb1994, p2
Lists several recipes for the month of February. Easy microwave lasagne; Skinny mac & cheese; New age green bean bake; Easy chicken pot pie; Ingredients; Calories and fat per serving; More.