Seeking lighter choices
- AT DEADLINE. // Crain's New York Business;6/13/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p1
The article presents information on various business developments related to New York. One of Manhattan's most financially troubled hospitals, Cabrini Medical Center, is considering turning itself into a long-term acute care facility. The 116-year-old hospital lost $2 million in 2003. In another...
- FOCUSING ON MAXIMUM CAPACITY: JPMorgan Chase prepares for new growth in downtown NYC. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;2/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p36
Reports on the renovation of an unused employee cafeteria in lower Manhattan, New York City administered by JPMorgan Chase & Co. to accommodate its growing employee population as of February 15, 2003. Food service operations being administered by JPMorgan; Changes made to the cafeteria;...
- MANAGEMENT: Client diversity drives decision to outsource fdsvc. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p46
Presents information on a forecast regarding the involvement of contract management firms in the food service market of business and industry. List of companies contracted by JP Morgan Chase for its food service program; Business concepts adapted by the Stephen P. Clark Government Center in...
- THE PRESIDENTS AWARD. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/2/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 9, pA5
The article announces that J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. will be the recipient of the 2009 President's Award from the ArtsWestchester.
- Pressure on J.P. Morgan Chase to Leave FM Watch? // National Mortgage News;3/18/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p3
Focuses on the speculations on the efforts of Fannie Mae to regulate the involvement of J.P. Morgan Chase with FM Watch. Details of the allegations; Stance of Fannie Mae Spokesperson Robert McCarson on the issue; Operations background of the companies.
- JPMAM shutting Global Mining and Balanced Total Return funds. Scott, Philip // Fundweb;6/12/2013, p6
The article announces the decision of JPMorgan Asset Management (JPMAM) to shut down its Global Mining and Balanced Total Return funds, as part of a comprehensive, strategic review of the overall JP Morgan range of funds, as of June 2013.
- FX, Lies, and Marked-Up Rates. Orr, Leanna // AiCIO News;2013, p1
The article offers information on the hiring of the J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. as its custodian by police pension system of Louisiana. It states that Louisiana Municipal Police Employees' Retirement System (LAMPERS) worth 1.4 billion dollars would not disclose how much it paid J.P. Morgan Chase &...
- 2,000 New JPM Branches by '16. Monks, Matthew // American Banker;2/16/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 26, p2
Brief information is given about the JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s plans to open about 2,000 branch offices for financial services by 2016.
- Banks Shop $1.3B Calpine TL, Ready $2.9B TIB for UHS. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the launch of a 1.3 billion dollars term loan for Calpine Corp. by Credit Suisse and the arrangement of a 2.58 billion dollars term loan B for Universal Health Services Inc. (UHS) by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Deutsche Bank AG in the U.S. It notes the ratings given by...