REFRESHERS AND MEAL SUBSTITUTES: SMOOTH(IE) SAILING
- Smoothie does it in new drinks category. Veldre, Danielle // B&T Weekly;12/5/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 2454, p8
Reports on the growing popularity of pre-packaged smoothies, or "impulse" beverages in Australia. Positioning of smoothies as an alternative to diet softdrinks and mineral water products; Target market.
- Beverage Capsule: TRACKING SMOOTHIE SALES. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p1
Looks at the smoothie sales of non-commercial foodservice outlets in the United States in August 1999.
- A matter of choice. Stepehs, Mike // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/24/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4269, p75
Reports on the demand of consumers for lifestyle-supporting and enhancing drinks to suit different times of the day and different on-trade occasions. Key to the growing profits from soft drinks sales; Recommended tactics for marketing soft drinks; Share of the company PJ Smoothies in Great...
- Sinful Smoothies aims to tempt investment for supermarket move. Mileham, Arabella // Grocer;8/2/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8166, p39
The article reports that alcoholic fruit smoothies brand Sinful Smoothies is searching for investment to fund its expansion into the multiples and secured independent off-trade listings, with its smoothies containing pulp or juice of five different kinds of fruit and a liqueur.
- Planet Smoothie leaves juice-only orbit despite rivals' cautions. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;08/14/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p11
Focuses on the decision of Planet Smoothie to break away from its smoothie beverage business. Expansion of the company into serving other food products in its smoothie bar outlets; Need for caution for Planet Smoothie officials in expanding its market focus according to observers.
- Yoplait SMOOTHIES. // Beverage Industry;Jun2002, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p21
Introduces the Yoplait Nouriche, non-fat yogurt smoothies from General Mills in the U.S. Physical description of the product; Ingredients content; Availability; Contact information.
- Smoothie Operator. Knowlton, Andrew // Bon Appetit;Apr2005, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p30
Features the aï¿½ai smoothies from Sambazon in California. Availability; Marketing; Nutritional value.
- NEW PRODUCTS AND FLAVORS MEAN: SLUSH FUN. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p110
Reports on the success of smoothies and frozen beverages in the United States. Licensing of Nabisco Brands' frozen carbonated beverages and frozen uncarbonated granita-style beverages by World Class Brands; Information on the Preferred Vendor Agreement between Parrot-Ice Drink Products of...
- Super Smoothies. Feder, David // Food Processing (00156523);Jun2007, Vol. 68 Issue 6, Special section p16
The article reports on the growth of the smoothies market in the United States. According to the author, the U.S. smoothie market recorded $2 billion in sales in the early part of 2007. The author states that consumers are attracted to the beverage because they are seen as a healthier option to...