SPORTSERVICE'S NEW PREZ: BIELLO EYES OPERATOR FOCUS
- Biello succeeds Parker as Sportservice Corp. prexy. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/18/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p20
Reports on the appointment of Nicholas Biello as president of Buffalo, New York-based Sportservice Corp. as of June 18, 2001. Career background.
- Calling all volunteers. // Food Management;Aug98, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the search of Sportservice Corp. for employees. Business nature of the company; Comments from Charlie Henningsen, general manager for Sportservice at Jacob's Field, Cleveland.
- Riding the `new wave': Serving up today's events biz. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p77
Profiles Vincent Carriere, vice president of special events of Sportservice Corporation. Details on Carriere's responsibilites; Comments from Carriere.
- Vincent Carriere: Well Bread chef chooses the `sporting' life. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;02/22/99, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p38
Features Vincent Carriere, chef and vice president of the Well Bread division of Sportservice Corp. Duties and responsibilities; Challenges of his job; Customer expectations from the company.
- Sportservice: Shifting gears as sports fans' tastes mature. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;02/22/99, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p66
Profiles Nancy Parker, president of Sportservice Corp. Strategies of Parker in management; How Parker satisfies customer demands; Services being offered by the company.
- NANCY PARKER'S LEGACY: SPORTSERVICE REVITALIZED. // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p26
Focuses on Nancy Parker, president of Sportservice Corp., the division of Delaware North Cos. that manages food and merchandise concessions, restaurants and luxury suite catering at professional sports facilities. Credit Parker deserved as president of the Winchell's Donut chain; Annual revenue...
- 2nd Annual Conf.: Sportservice trains at CIA. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p34
Reports that Sportservice Corp. is investing in its food service staff through a training program at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, California. Background information on the program; Other participating companies.
- People and posts. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p12
Presents several executives who joined or were appointed in various companies in Great Britain. Training and development manager of Bank of Ireland Mortgages; Position of Gay Gisborne in Metropolitan Collection Services; Position of Paula Cook at Coopers and Lybrands.
- People and posts. // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p14
Provides information on the appointment of several British executives in various corporations. Appointment of Rob Pinkham at London Borough of Barnet; Previous position held by Elizabeth Burnell in Hallmark Cards; Appointment of Shiela Hughes at Royal Mails London division; How Paul Jones...