TWO FACILITIES, 514 BEDS: Chicago hospitals outsource
- FROM FACILITIES TO FOOD: Detroit Medical Center signs Sodexho Marriott. // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the food service contract signed by the Detroit Medical Center with Sodexho Marriott Services. Estimated value of the agreement; Services to be handled by the contractor; Changes made by Sodexho Marriott.
- Set at Sodexho Marriott: New purchasing plan. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p28
Provides information on the strategy of food service contractor Sodexho Marriott Corp. Services of providing outsourced purchasing services. Appointed vice president for client procurement services at the company; Areas of focus to achieve the company's corporate objective.
- Sodexho Marriott, SUNY at Albany end relationship, terminate food contract. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;07/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p4
Reports that the State University of New York in Albany, New York has decided to terminate its contract with foodservice provider Sodexho Marriott Services. Reasons behind the termination of the contract; Dissatisfaction of students with quality and variety of food served by Sodexho;...
- AWARDS TO CHARTWELLS, SODEXHO MARRIOTT: CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS SPLITS FOODSERVICE MGMT. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the food service contract signed by Sodexho Marriott Services (SMS) and Chartwells School Dining Services for the Chicago Public Schools (CPS). Number of students and schools covered by the contract; Training program for all CPS employees that Chartwells will run; Tool of SMS in...
- A BUMP IN THE ROAD: Marine Corps contracts delayed. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p2
Deals with the delay in the implementation of several United States Marine Corps food service contracts awarded to the Sodexho Marriott Services company. Explanation for the protests filed by other bidders for the contract; Operation of the food service.
- Applebee's, Sodexho Marriott get e-ggressive about e-business. Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/29/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p22
Focuses on Instill Corp.'s agreements with Applebee's International Inc. and Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. Utilization of Instill Foodservice Network for electronic business services; Appointment of Anthony Wilson as president and chief operating officer of Instill Corp.; List of strategic...
- Tenet Healthcare signs deals with Morrison, Sodexho Marriott. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p18
Reports that Tenet Healthcare Corp. has outsourced the foodservice programs in 96 of its 113 hospitals to Sodexho Marriott Services and Morrison Management Specialists. Terms of agreement; Benefits from outsourcing.
- Tenet awards FS contracts. // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p11
Announces the decision to contract out nearly 100 of the hospitals run by Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s acute care subsidiary to giant foodservice providers Morrison Healthcare Food Services Inc. and Sodexho Marriott Services. Hospitals' previous operation of their own dietary department; Terms of...
- Marketing Miscellany ... // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p18
Focuses on Gaithersburg, Maryland-based Sodexho Marriott Services' plan to showcase its takeout food in June 1999.