EYEING THE RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE: ARAMARK GOES WORLD-CLASS
- Aramark launches continual training program for health-care workers. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/14/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p22
Reports on the training program offered by Aramark Corp. for its Healthcare Support Services division to improve patient satisfaction ratings in its hospital food service operations. Explanation of the program's three objectives by Aramark executives; Goal of the training program.
- NEW CONTRACTOR, NO SUBSIDY: Volume building in hosp. network. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p14
Reports on customer traffic increase at Palomar Hospital and Pomerado Hospital since ARAMARK Corp. commenced a three year contract in May 2000. Other changes brought by ARAMARK; Daily features of the menus offered at the hospitals; Initial employee resistance faced by ARAMARK.
- TO NEW RETHERM, COOK-CHILL: MT. SINAI LOOKS AHEAD. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p1
Reports on changes at the cafeteria at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, as of October 2003. Plans of the hospital for introducing a patient meal retherm system and cook-chill production; Information on an outsourcing agreement between the hospital and Aramark; Expected benefits of the retherm...
- UNDER NEW ARAMARK CONTRACT: Fort Worth hosp. plans conversion to grab-n-go. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p40
Focuses on improvements made to the food service program of Harris Methodist Forth Worth Hospital in Texas. Background on the hospital; Information on the management of the food service program of the hospital by Aramark; Details on the remodeling of the hospital's cafeteria.
- Untitled. // FoodService Director;4/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p8
Provides information on the retail dining styles in U.S. hospitals identified by an Aramark customer research. Importance of healthy life style for the healthies group; Views of the loyals group on hospital dining facilities; Factors that drive the bringers group.
- Henry Ford Hospital switches to contract. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p1
Reports that Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan has outsourced its foodservice to ARAMARK Corp. following the retirement of its foodservice director Bernard Starkey in July 1998. Starkey's effectiveness in switching to pre-select meals to maximize operating efficiencies and in introducing...
- To improve service, cut costs... // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p30
Reports why Saint Joseph's Hospital in Tampa Florida has created children's cafeteria for pediatric patients and a continental breakfast option for adult cancer patients. Main feature of the children's cafeteria; Advantages of continental breakfast option.
- Dial-a-Meal. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Dec2010, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p10
The article offers information on the Dial-for-Dining service, a meal program which gives patients the authority to order meals off a menu of more or less 35 items, which is offered by the Cape Breton Regional Hospital in Nova Scotia.
- ARAMARK SHOWS ITS CLASS. // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p30
Describes the World Class Patient Service program of ARAMARK, which aims to help hospitals increase patient satisfaction. Mechanics of the program; Concept by which the program was based; Involvement of employees in handing out coupons.