NEBRASKA OPERATOR SIGNS ON: Canteen franchise grows
- Canteen Signs RE Services. // FoodService Director;01/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p22
Announces the franchising agreement between RE Services LLC and Canteen Vending Services in the United States. Significance of the agreement to the business expansion of Canteen; Financial information on RE Services; Outcome of the merchandising programs of Canteen.
- Five Star Becomes Canteen Franchisee. // Food Management;Sep2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p18
The article reports on the Canteen franchise agreement signed by Five Star Food Service Inc. and Canteen Vending Services Inc. in the U.S. Under the agreement, Canteen will acquire specific territories of Five Star in the Southeast, while Five Star will also acquire some of the territories and...
- FOR FRANCHISE-BASED GROWTH: CANTEEN SCANS HORIZON. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p34
Offers a look at the franchising agreement between the Canteen Vending Services company and the Horizon Vending company. Information on the business operations of the two companies; Benefit of the franchising agreement; Market coverage of the companies.
- ALL BRANDS IN MISSISSIPPI: Canteen franchisee signs on. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p32
Reports on the franchise agreement signed by All Brands Foods with Canteen Vending Services. Background on All Brands; Plan of John Curtis, All Brands president, as a franchisee.
- SMALL BUSINESS. // Finance Week;1/18/2002, p37
Offers information on the World Franchise Council meeting on May 9, 2002 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Conference theme; Participation of the Franchise Association of Southern Africa.
- FRANCHISERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p83
A list of the top franchisers in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of franchise units is presented, including ActionCOACH USA Inc., Tutoring Club LLC and AVALAR.
- Fastest-Growing U.S. Franchises in 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p123
No abstract available.
- Danger of saturation. // Finance Week;2/24/2003, p58
Reveals the growth of the franchising in the restaurant industry in South Africa. Convenience as the most important factor for the growth in the industry; Most popular franchise restaurants; Foot traffic through a potential site as the most important consideration for site selection; Importance...
- Dealer data. // Automotive News;5/24/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5606, p105
Presents statistics on new-car franchises in the United States for January 1, 1994 and January 1, 1995. Total automobiles of the Big Three automobile makers; Total imports.