BOOSTING GPO VOLUME: PG holds Quorum, adds HMA
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;3/26/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 58, p3
The article reports on the supply contract awarded by WorkflowOne to HealthTrust Purchasing Group involving its print-on-demand and forms management services.
- DJ ORTHOPEDICS/HEALTHTRUST SIGN 3-YEAR PACT FOR PAINBUSTER. // Biotech Equipment Update;Mar2002, p6
Reports that dj Orthopedics Inc., a designer, manufacturer and marketer of products and services for the orthopedic sports medicine market has signed a contract with HealthTrust Purchasing Group LP, a leading group purchasing organization. Benefits of the agreement for the company; Corporate...
- HealthTrust, Merit Medical sign new contract. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Oct2002, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the contracts signed between HealthTrust Purchasing Group and Merit Medical Systems Inc. Coverage of the contracts.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;5/23/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 98, p4
The article reports that HealthTrust Purchasing Group has awarded Medline Industries a contract to provide its full line of instrument sterilization wraps and accessories to HealthTrust members.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;6/1/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 104, p2
The article reports on the contract awarded to SurgiCount Medical to provide its SurgiCount SafetySponge System to the member facilities of HealthTrust Purchasing Group.
- Encision in purchasing deal with HealthTrust. // Medical Device Daily;6/3/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 106, p4
The article focuses on a purchasing agreement signed by Encision with the HealthTrust Purchasing Group effective June 1, 2010 covering active electrode monitoring laparoscopy.
- Agreements roundup. // Medical Device Daily;4/4/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 65, p3
The article reports on a physiological monitoring contract from HealthTrust Purchasing Group awarded to Nihon Kohden America.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;3/1/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p4
The article reports on a first-time three-year sales and service supply agreement signed by Iris International with the HealthTrust Purchasing Group.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;2/2/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p3
The article reports on a three-year contract awarded to Smith & Nephew's endoscopy division from the HealthTrust Purchasing Group as a supplier of arthroscopic shaver blades to its membership nationwide.