PROGRAM OVERHAUL: F/s groups cop Hammer Award
- milestones. // FoodService Director;11/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p14
The article announces awards given to notable people in the U.S. foodservice industry in 2009 including the U.S. Department of Agricultural's Food and Nutrition Services Best Practice Award to Orange County (Florida) Public Schools' Food & Nutrition Services, the Society for Foodservice...
- Winners of 1998 Connelly Awards are named. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/23/98, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p18
Announces the winners of the 1998 Connelly Awards for best garrison foodservice in the United States Army. Categories won by the dining halls at Fort Carson in Colorado and Fort Greely in Alaska.
- Salute to Excellence honors industry's finest. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;06/08/98, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p60
Highlights the 1998 Salute to Excellence awards banquet held in Chicago, Illinois to honor the best in the foodservice industry in the United States. Presentation of the Thad and Alice Eure Ambassador of Hospitality Award to Sardine Factory President Ted J. Balestreri; Balestreri's career...
- MenuMasters: Unsung foodservice heroes get glimpse of the spotlight. Cebrzynski, Gregg // Nation's Restaurant News;06/08/98, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p64
Highlights the 1998 MenuMasters Awards ceremony held in Chicago, Illinois. Purpose of the award; Induction of foodservice veteran Warren Leruth into the MenuMasters Hall of Fame; Other winners; Acceptance statements made by some of the winners.
- Event. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/30/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4601, p9
The article invites nominations for the Annual Awards of Excellence 2010 (AAE).
- Plate date. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov93, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p38
Reports on the availability of nomination forms for the 1994 Gold & Silver Plate Awards. Sponsor; Recognition of contributions by food service executives; Number of categories available; Deadline for submission of application forms; Contact information.
- Sweet 'N Low's 2nd Great Waiter contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/22/95, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p152
Reports that retail boxes of Sweet 'N Low will contain nomination forms for the artificial sweetener's second annual `Great Waiter Contest,' from May through December of 1995.
- NRA seeks nominations for Restaurant Neighbor Award. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/19/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p194
Reports on the call for nominations by the National Restaurant Association for its fifth annual Restaurant Neighbor Awards. Purpose of the award; Nomination process.
- COULD YOUR PRODUCT BE BEST IN ITS CLASS? // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/28/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4629, p46
The article presents a contest by the journal "Caterer and Hotelkeeper," to select the 2010 Excellence in Food and Drink Award winners.