FOUR-YEAR PLAN UNDERWAY: Sonoma St. expands cash-ops
- Dining Halls Feel Squeeze from Soaring Food Prices. Herman, Michelle // University Business;Aug2008, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p12
The article reports the impact of increasing food prices on the approach of dining services among higher education institutions in the U.S. Results of the market analysis conducted by the U.S. Department of Labor show that food costs gradually increase due to the increasing gas prices as well....
- Students find cereal isn't just for breakfast anymore. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, JumpStart p5
Focuses on the various ways in which the students at Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, California used `Kellogg's' cereals to produce dinner foods. Information on the event; Reasons for the introduction of the program; Response attained by the menu items which were prepared by the...
- Short-order shortstop. Wolff, Alexander; Stone, Christian // Sports Illustrated;5/15/95, Vol. 82 Issue 19, p21
Comments on baseball players whose careers have been undone by epicurean excess and reveals that Sonoma State shortstop Dale Brewer Jr.'s good luck charm is--a McDonald's cheeseburger. Why Brewer keeps a burger tucked into his pocket during games; What Brewer is hitting in his first season with...
- Sonoma State University Students Address Bias Incidents on Campus Filed in Campus Racial Incidents on May 3, 2013. // Journal of Blacks in Higher Education (BruCon Publishing Co.);5/9/2013, p11
The article discusses a Bias Report Protocol created by the student government association at Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, California which will be presented to university officials for their approval.
- Agilent donates $1 million in equipment to university laboratory. Jones-Bey, Hassaun A. // Laser Focus World;Apr2002, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p41
Reports on the donation in test and measurement equipment provided by Agilent Technologies Communications Laboratory for Sonoma State University in Rohnert Park, California as of April 2002. Purpose of the donation; Types of university programs being considered by Agilent for its grants.
- Censored! Bowe, Rebecca // Syracuse New Times;12/7/2011, Issue 2120, p22
The article offers information on the 2011 Project Censored that provides surprising, alarming and thought-provoking stories. It states that Project Censored is a non-profit and investigative journalism project within the Sonoma State University Foundation . It presents the top 10 stories from...
- 1996 Project Censored Awards. // Earth Island Journal;Spring97, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p10
Announces the articles which won in the Sonoma State University's Top 25 Best Censored Stories for 1996. Includes the article `Risking the World: Nuclear Proliferation in Space'; `Shell's Oil: Africa's Blood'; `Goodies for the Rich Hidden in Minimum Wage Bill.'
- 6/16 - ITC 2015: Get Ready for Four Days and Three Nights of Integral Living in California Wine Country. Luftig, Jordan // Integral Leadership Review;Apr-Jun2015, p154
The article offers information on the 2015 Integral Theory Conference (ITC 2015) to be held on July 16-19, 2015 at Sonoma State University in California.
- 2015 Integral Theory Conference. // Integral Leadership Review;Jan/Feb2015, p1
The article offers information on the Integral Theory Conference (ITC) hosted by nonprofit MetaIntegral Foundation along with the HUB, an integral Center for Diversity, Vitality and Creativity at Sonoma State University in Rohnert Park, California, to be held in California on July 16, 2015.