NOW IN C-STORES, SPECIAL MEALS: Yale Univ. gauges interest in organic foods--and finds it
- GREEN MENUS. Shufro, Cathy // E: The Environmental Magazine;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the growth of sustainable dining program at several university cafeterias in the U.S. Factors that prompted college cafeterias to offer sustainable food; Advantages of the program to local economy; Obstacle faced by sustainable dining program at Yale University in New Haven,...
- Influencing your child's diet. Smith, Lendon H. // Total Health;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p13
Presents a helpful way to establish a healthy eating habits on children. Diseases associated with children craving for sweets; List of guidelines to establish a healthy eating habits on children.
- That's Entertainment. Silva, Vanessa // DNR: Daily News Record;6/23/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p22
The article offers information related to seven leisure destinations in Milan, Italy to satisfy all the cravings from the best sushi and champagne in the city. It features different information that describes the establishment's ambience and the quality of fine dining it could offer to its...
- Developing Culinary Trends in Paris. McEvoy, J. Hugh // Prepared Foods;Sep2004, Vol. 173 Issue 9, p33
Reveals changes in culinary trends in Paris, France. Influence of U.S. dining and food preparation trends on their culinary tradition; Availability of culinary entertainment; Adoption of organic foods and sustainable agriculture.
- The honest pleasures of slow food. Sheffield, David // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;May/Jun2004, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p63
Relates hosting a slow food dinner party. Essential elements of slow food; Foods served at the party.
- The Best American Green Cuisine 2004. Miller, Bryan // Organic Style;Oct2004, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p120
Presents information on several restaurants in the U.S. that offer organic foods. Ingredients of the organic poached chicken soup with glazed carrots being offered in Blue Hill restaurant at Stone Barns in Pocantico Hills, New York; Background on the Bradley Ogden restaurant in Las Vegas,...
- STEAL THIS IDEA. // FoodService Director;1/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p24
The article shares ideas from several food service professionals in the U.S. Yale University's Timothy Dwight College offers a Soup for the Soul station during the cold winter months. Virginia-based Carilion Clinic offers a healthy eating program which allows customers to make healthy choices....
- Yale University dining services to offer organic foods on menu. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/21/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p42
Focuses on the use of organic ingredients on the menu of Yale University dining services in New Haven, Connecticut. List of menu offered by the department; Accounts on the marketing of organic food at Durfee's campus; Purpose of adding organic ingredients to the food.
- App-etizing Dining Programs. // Food Management;Mar2012, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p8
The article provides information on the several mobile device applications related to hospitality services in various colleges across the U.S. Yale University Dining's mobile application that lets its students see which dining halls are open and how crowded they are in real time is discussed....