MARKET ROUNDUP: Contractor hosts summer meals
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/25/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p22
Presents food service news in the United States recent as of June 2001. Flik International's addition of Vietnamese items for its menu program; Selection of Lindley Food Service for a summer feeding program by three school districts in Connecticut; Hiring of Alfred Milot as chef at the...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/30/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 35, p18
Reports developments related to food service in the U.S. Licensing agreement signed between Quiznos Sub and concessionaire HMSHost Corp.; Strike organized by employees of Cara Operations Ltd. in dispute over wages; Contract gained by Lindley Food Service to provide meals for a senior services...
- Branching out. // FoodService Director;9/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p16
Interviews Mark Cerreta, executive vice president at Lindley Food Service, regarding the growth plans of the company. Information on a contract awarded to the company on August 1, 2004; Partnership with Meals on Wheels Etc. of Orlando, Florida; Meal services being offered to senior citizens.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/7/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p20
Reports on developments related to the United States food service industry. Proposal of the California Assembly to provide free fruits and vegetables to school districts for use in cafeterias; Success of Lindley Food Service in its bid to prepare meals for senior services programs for the state...
- Partners with a `signature' chef. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p62
Focuses on the food operations which will be displayed at the Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu scheduled to open in June 1998. Details on some of the cuisine which will be featured at the facility; Comments from Lynn Thompson, general manager of Spector Management Group; Details on the cost...
- Next step: A new hotel site: Building the customer-base at Myrtle Beach Convention Ctr. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p60
Reports on efforts to expand the customer base at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center in South Carolina. Volume increase for food service at the center; Challenges facing the business; Capacity of the facility; Equipment package at the center's kitchen. INSET: Working the recipe: Menus...
- KLCC adds more zest to their menus. // MICE Talk;Jun2014, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p9
The article provides information on the multi-cultural-themed food and beverage presentations introduced in the conference programs at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) in Malaysia as part of the Day Conference Packages with a Difference and the Sudown Hour Packages.
- Ag Awards Press Conference. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/1/2013, Issue 324725, Special section p7
The article offers information on the Wonder Valley Resort & Conference Center located in Fresno, California, which offers several services including overnight accommodations, on-site activities, and food services.
- Lindley targets school f/s. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p36
Presents an interview with Lindley Food Service co-owner and treasurer Joseph Martucci. Targeting senior and school nutrition programs; Breakfast program in the New Haven School District in Connecticut; School meal choices.