WITH ARAMARK ON-BOARD: Duke sets dining overhaul
- marketwatch. // FoodService Director;7/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p9
The article offers updates on the U.S. food service sector. A contract was signed by Aramark with New York Mets baseball club to provide food, beverages and retail services at Citi Field. The Dining Services department at the University of Virginia was accepted into the Virginia Environmental...
- Aramark `sells' parents on school food. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/10/96, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p18
Reports on the efforts of Aramark Corp. to invite parents of school children to programs involving school foodservice in Rhode Island.
- Renovate '98 helps Duval County school cafeterias attract students. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;12/14/98, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p52
Highlights Aramark Corp.'s successful implementation of its Renovate '98 foodservice program at the Duval County schools in Florida. Renovation of school cafeterias; Introduction of new equipment and Aramark's branded concepts; Increase in student participation; Budget surplus for Duval County...
- Campus Dining: Students give new facilities better grades. Lohmeyer, Lori // Nation's Restaurant News;8/18/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 33, p60
Focuses on the refurbishment in the campus dining facilities handled by Aramark Corp. in the U.S. Deployment of technology in food service; Response of students to the enhanced services; Estimated number of campus dining accounts managed by Aramark.
- FOLLOWING REDESIGN: Lunch up 10% in Penn. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p13
Reports on the increase in lunch participation in Franklin Regional School District in Murraysville, Pennsylvania as of December 15, 2002. Advantage of the arrival of Aramark, a food service operator, to the food service operation of the school district; Service installed by the contractor;...
- Houston schools contracted out. // Food Management;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p24
Reports on the Houston Independent School District's contracting of foodservice for its 258 schools in Texas, from Aramark Corp. Provision of daily meals by Aramark and partner Quality Concession Foods.
- FOLLOWING CONTRACT RENEWAL: Lewisville schools plan more staff development. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p10
Announces that the Lewisville Independent School District in Texas has awarded a new food service contract to ARAMARK, effective in July 2000. Description of the program for the school district; Comments from the service consultant of ARAMARK.
- 11 Aramark Units: Mobile c-stores roll-out in East. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p2
Reports the additional mobile convenience stores of ARAMARK in East Coast schools in the United States. Offerings of the mobile food service; Description of the carts; Comment from marketing manager Jill Schnoll.
- TRANSFORMING CAMPUSES THROUGH EXCEPTIONAL DINING AND FACILITIES SERVICES. // University Business;Sep2015, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p25
Statistics are given regarding the students' views on the implication of the services offered by Aramark, a managed services provider to institutions including education, to campus environment and student experience considering its environment programs, dining program, and risk management services.