BREAKFAST AND LUNCH MENUS EXPAND: B&I battles locals with grill
- News in brief. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;04/26/99, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p3
Presents business news items in Grand Rapids, Michigan as of April 26, 1999. Financial performance of Foremost Corp. for the first quarter of 1999; Scheduled call by the Grand Rapids/Kent County Convention & Visitors Bureau of customers for the expanded Grand Center.
- News In Brief. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;03/13/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p3
Presents news items concerning the business sector in Grand Rapids, Michigan as of March 13, 2000. Fine imposed by the Michigan Public Service Commission on Ameritech Michigan for violating provisions of the state Telecommunications Act; Completion of Foremost Corporation of America's sale of...
- Quarterly earnings. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;01/05/98, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p26
Presents information on the finances of several business enterprises in the United States. Regular quarterly cash dividend declared by Independent Bank Corp.'s board of director on the company's stock; Shares of stock authorized by Foremost Corp. of America; Cause of restructuring charge...
- Los Angeles on collision course with new franchise opportunities. SPECTOR, AMY // Nation's Restaurant News;02/15/99, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p102
Focuses on the culinary business in Los Angeles, California. Franchise opportunities; Amount contributed by local business owners in 1998 to improve Los Angeles through its Business Improvement Districts.
- Membership can be a brand builder. Birchall, Colin // Wholesale News;Nov2011, Issue 11, p14
The author offers his opinion on the philosophy of some major brands in Great Britain regarding pricing, promotions and marketing for food service which he regards as incorrect, inappropriate and inefficient.
- Puff & Pao. // New York;8/22/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 29, p50
Features the Puff and Pao, a new bakery at the West Village in New York City in 2005. Range of bakery product offerings; House specialties; Growth targets and strategies.
- EXECUTIVE DINING. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;3/21/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p59
Presents several restaurants in California. Promotions of Sutra Lounge; Food service of Cedar Creek Inn; Contact information of the Clubhouse.
- Sweet Charity. Fraser, Jill Andresky // Inc.;Jun2002, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p44
Features Northeastern Gourmet-Food Distributor, a company that supplies gourmet food to schools, churches, and other non-profit organizations which is up for sale. Operations of the company; Cost of the company; Factors to consider in purchasing the company.
- Appetite for Success. // BusinessWest;May2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p53
Describes several restaurants in the state of Massachusetts. Popularity of the restaurants; Names of the restaurants; Types of food being served at the restaurants.