Employer Report to Police Is Not Retaliatory
- Final data documents HRMS satisfaction. Albertson, David // Employee Benefit News;Sep2001, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p46
Deals with a survey on human resource management systems (HRMS) in the United States which showed the satisfaction of employers on their HRMS performance. Overview of the findings of the survey; Suggested improvements that can be made for HRMS; Key area of customer satisfaction addressed by the...
- Mixing Strategy with Technology Helps Deliver Services to Employees. // Workforce;Jul99, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p27
Discusses how human resources departments use a mix of technologies and tactics to deliver services to employees. Results of the tactics; Factors which force companies to be more competitive in the way they react with employees; Level of organizational satisfaction with delivery of various...
- Employee relations. // People Management;9/7/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p7
Presents information on several employee related activities of human resource management. Campaigns of employers for co-ordinated government childcare strategy; Counselling service for bread manufacturer Pride Valley employees; Theme of 1995 Trades Union Congress (TUC).
- Employee relations. // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p5
Presents information on several employee related activities of human resource management in Europe. Social partnership deal for European Union; Code of behavior for civil servants produced by the British government; Speech therapy course for employees who stammer introduced by a division...
- What Can Critical Incidents Tell Management? Mayeske, George W.; Harmon, Francis L.; Glickman, Albert S. // Training & Development Journal;Apr66, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p20
Looks at the success of the Management of Human Resources (MOHR) program of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Goal of the MOHR; Research support needed to achieve the objectives of the MOHR; Critical requirements of performance for an occupation; Determining critical performance requirements.
- MY BOSS SAYS I NEED TO CLEAN UP MY DESK. IS THIS REALLY A BIG DEAL? Hosking, Robert // CA Magazine;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 144 Issue 5, p9
The article provides an answer to a question concerning an employer-employee relationship.
- Employers must accept these turbulent times, learn from them. Yow, Jane // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;05/25/98, Issue 322207, p27
Opinion. Offers advice for employers on responding to challenges in the workplace. Need for employees and employees to assume responsibility for what is learned; Need for employers to discover their personal purpose; Importance of relationship skills and technical job knowledge.
- KEY EMPLOYEE TURNOVER--No Longer A Viable Business Option. Uzzi, John A. // Insurance Advocate;04/01/2000, Vol. 111 Issue 14, p42
Presents information on personnel management. Ways to influence people and win them over as dedicated employees; Tips to improve relationship with employees; Importance of linking work effectiveness to automation.
- Don't underestimate the importance of support staff. Hamm, Lou // Supervision;Feb97, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p13
Presents some suggestions for a manager to establish a successful relationship with an assistant. Taking advantage of a staff's previous experience; Encouraging the staff to take advanced studies; Tips for motivating employees.