The Disney Diary
- Disney resort aims to educate. Holter, James T. // Hotel & Motel Management;9/4/95, Vol. 210 Issue 15, p37
Features the Disney Institute, Walt Disney Co.'s first resort for adults and families with older children, in Orlando, Florida. Program tracks of the resort; Facilities; Difference from other Disney resorts; Varieties of housing facilities and room rates.
- Disney unveils new concept. // Hospitality Design;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p12
Reports on Disney Institute's offering of `discovery' vacations in a resort-style setting. Programs; Accommodation.
- Disney fun for older kids. Shelton, Sandi Kahn // Working Mother;Jan96, p65
Features the Disney Institute in Orlando, Florida, a lakeside resort designed for adults and families with older children. Facilities include a hotel; Swimming pools; Golf course; Contact information; Rates.
- LEARNING, WALT'S WAY. Miller, Holly G. // Saturday Evening Post;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 268 Issue 4, p74
Features the Disney Institute in Orlando, Florida. Putting fun in learning; Elective courses; Adult education in a relaxed setting; Culinary arts institute. INSET: If you go..
- The Disney Institute. // Better Homes & Gardens;Sep96, Vol. 74 Issue 9, pB3
Features the Disney Institute in Orlando, Florida. Provision of a learning vacation; Classes pertaining to animation, storytelling and entertainment; Cooking classes.
- You'll love learning at Disney. Millburg, Steve // Southern Living;Aug96, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p28
Describes the author's experiences in participating in various classes at the Disney Institute in Orlando, Florida. Computer animation classes; Rock climbing; Baking; Sports activities; Registration fees; Contact information.
- Untitled. // Good Housekeeping;Feb96, Vol. 222 Issue 2, p69
Presents a caption stating that Fun and Brains will be opening in Orlando, Florida by the Disney Institute. Schedules to be designed by guests; Contact information.
- Fitness tommorrowland. O'Brien, Jim // Shape;Jun96, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p184
Highlights the Disney Institute in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, which caters for physically active persons. Physical activities at the institute; Facilities at the institute; Cost of a three night stay at the institute.
- Learning experience. Myers, Laura L. // Travel Agent;1/22/96, Vol. 278 Issue 7, p78
Features the Disney Institute in Orlando, Florida. Provision of educational vacations for trend-setting vacationers; Programs and activities; Accommodations; Contact information.