Pressure Hurts ADC Sector
- The 2011 Vintage Is Shaping Up Well, but Diligence Still Needed. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;1/17/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p5
The article presents the author's forecast on mortgage loan quality in the U.S. for 2011 which she believes is developing well, but notes that market participants should continue to be diligent.
- Mortgage Applications Plunge 18.6% in Week. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;12/23/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33438, p2
The article reports on the decline in the mortgage loan application volume by 18.6 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis in the U.S. on December 17, 2010 as reported by the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA).
- Mortgage Applications Fall 8.9% in Sept. 10 Week. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33384, p24
The article reports on the decline of mortgage loans applications by 8.9% in the U.S. for the week ending September 10, 2010.
- EXECUTION FORGES RESCUE EFFORTS. Dymi, Amilda // Mortgage Servicing News;Apr2010, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p25
The article reports on the moves of mortgage firms to modify its loans effectively in the U.S.
- Bank Offers Rate Resetting Loan. Harmon, Jennifer // National Mortgage News;12/14/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on an agreement signed by Mortgage Harmony Corp., a provider of residential mortgage products, with 1st Commonwealth Bank of Virginia in the U.S.
- When looking at neighborhood home values, watch for the tell-tale signs. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p27
The article presents a government report on federal anti-foreclosure programs that shows about one-third of all holders of mortgage have a loan balance that is higher than the home's current value in the U.S. in 2010.
- QRM Definition May Disqualify Many Clients. Berry, Kate // National Mortgage News;3/28/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p25
The article reports on the belief that the definition of the standard for the qualifying residential mortgages (QRM) could disqualify many clients in the U.S.
- The Essential Elements: When Seeking a Real Estate Loan. Thompson, Annalena // San Diego Business Journal;6/11/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 24, pA34
The article provides insights on searching for a real estate loan in the U.S.
- Xerox survey shows mortgage lenders embrace paperless technology. // Mortgage Banking;Oct2012, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p135
The article reports on the eighth annual Path to Paperless survey by the firm Xerox Mortgage Service which has identified that paperless technology is embraced by mortgage loans in the U.S.