- LI Distinguished Leadership award. CF // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/6/95 Supplement Annual, Vol. 42 Issue 45, p16PA
Highlights the award of Long Island Distinguished Leadership being presented to Theodora Bookman in November 1995.
- DeVos, Bissell get leadership awards. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;06/02/97, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p3
Announces that Grand Valley State University (GVSU) will honor Cathy Bissell and Dan Devos at the GVSU Foundation's biennial `Salute to Leadership Dinner,' in Allendale, Michigan.
- 5 outstanding young entrepreneurs win Teodoro Moscoso prizes. // Caribbean Business;6/22/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 25, pS18
Presents the recipients of the 1995 Teodoro Moscoso prizes for outstanding achievement and leadership sponsored by the Puerto Rico Chamber of Commerce. Includes Leonardo Cordero Suria, vice president of operations and marketing at Leonardo's Fifth Avenue Inc.; Maria Elena Perez Nevarez,...
- LI Distinguished Leadership Award. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/06/97, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p30
Presents the 1996 Island Distinguished Leadership Award to Kenneth Daley, senior vice president for Chase Manhattan Bank. Career highlights; Other recipients of the award by `LI Business News' since 1968.
- Community leadership awards. // Nation's Health;Mar97, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p23
Discusses the `1997 Do Something BRICK Award for Community Leadership' which will be awarded to 10 outstanding young Americans under the age of 30. Grand Prize to be received by the winner.
- 20 Under 40 nominations due by June 15. // Toledo Business Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p8
The article announces the start of accepting nominations for the 17th annual 20 Under 40 Leadership Recognition Program for young, dynamic leaders in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan who are under the age of 40.
- Distinguished Contribution to APA. Fulton, William; Shigley, Paul // Planning;Mar2001, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p18
Features the California Planning Roundtable, winner of the Distinguished Leadership award for 2001 from the American Planning Association. Reason for nominating Roundtable; What led to the Roundtable's birth in 1980; What the group addressed.
- Award forms are due soon. // Crain's Detroit Business;1/15/96, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p15
Announces the deadline for the submission of the initial applications for the 1996 Michigan Quality Leadership awards to business, organizations and educational institutions.
- Los Angeles Leadership Awards Inspires Largest-Ever Crowd. // Creating Change: Task Force Newsletter;Winter2006, p20
Photographs at the Los Angeles Leadership Awards are presented, along with highlights of the event.